Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What are these wheels called?

Old 03-19-2019, 08:51 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 8
Default What are these wheels called?

So, I was looking at wheels and I found these American Racing wheels. I know 1montessfan on CarDomain has/had them on his car but i don't think he is on that site. I want to know what these are because they are beautiful and I have no idea if i can find them to fit on my Monte. Any help would be appreciated.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.