Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

NEW WHEELS

Old 11-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Default NEW WHEELS

GOOD MORNING ALL, I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED NEW RIMS FOR MY 02 SS THERE ARE A HIGH POLISHED 16' FROM SLP PERFORMANCE VERY NICE I PLAN ON PUTTING THEM ON IN THE SPRING BECAUSE I STILL HAVE MY STOCK RIMS FOR THE WINTER MONTHS HERE IN MINNESOTA I WILL SEND PICTURES LETER TODAY ALONG WITH CAR PICTURES

Old 11-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Default RE: NEW WHEELS

[align=center][/size]Hi Dan,[/color][/align][align=center]Are these the Rim's ? If so, they are beautiful, & should look[/align][align=center]Super on your SS Monte.[/size][/align][align=center][size=4][:-][/align][align=center]SLP “Polished” Wheels 16 x 7, Grand Prix/Regal/Monte Carlo (set of 4)
[/align]
[/font]
[:-]

(actual product may differ)

Click to View Larger Image

Part No.: 007830

[color=red]Sale Price: $395.95

(Regularly: $399.95)

Shipping: $60*
[/b]

[font=verdana][size=1]

Old 11-07-2007, 09:22 AM

YOU ARE RIGHT THOSE ARE THE RIMS STILL THINKING ABOUT WHAT TIRES TO GET BFG GYRS

Old 11-07-2007, 09:42 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: dlmcclellan5090@msn.

YOU ARE RIGHT THOSE ARE THE RIMS STILL THINKING ABOUT WHAT TIRES TO GET BFG GYRS
[/align][align=center]Hi Dan, It pays to do your homework, & research.[/align][align=center]It's great to be connected to the Web and do searches for reviews, etc.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Tires are a personal decision to the way you are driving your[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo. Below are some suggestions to consider.[/align][align=center]Good Luck on your choice.[/align][*][align=center]Tires [/align][ul][/ul][align=center]
Steps
1[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Step One
Think about how and where you drive. Tire engineers design product lines for specific results, such as a cushy ride, durability, sporty handling,or traction in rain and snow. But choosing one virtue usually means giving up a little of the others. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Step Two
Consider an all-season tire. It's a reasonable compromise for most drivers' that's why automakers usually provide all-season tires as original equipment on new cars. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]3[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Step Three
Know your current tire. In general, it's best to replace your tires with those of the same brand, design and size, all of which you'll find printed on your tires. Look for the 'P' (passenger vehicle) followed by the tire's width in millimeters; its height, shown as a ratio of its actual height to its width; 'R' for radial; and the last number, which is the diameter of the wheel the tire fits. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Step Four
Decide where to buy your new tires. In addition to car dealerships, tire stores and gas stations, they can now also be bought at discount stores or ordered over the phone or the Internet. Prices and service vary, so shop around if you can. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]5[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Step Five
Have a mechanic or tire dealer perform the installation. Special machines are needed to slip your new tires over the car's wheels. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]6[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Step Six
Keep tire wear even by rotating your tires as the manufacturer suggests'new cars are sensitive to tires with differing degrees of wear. Keeping tire wear even means your tires will all need replacing at the same time, so monitor tread depth to help you budget ahead for the expense. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Tips & Warnings

[/align][align=center]Take care of your purchase. New cars are sensitive to mismatched tires, which is why it's important to rotate tires as manufacturers suggest. If you even out the wear, all four tires will be ready to replace at the same time. Although buying four tires at once stings the pocketbook, keeping an eye on tread wear lets you budget ahead for the expense. [/align][align=center]If you buy your tires from a tire center, make sure the price quoted includes installation as well as wheel balancing, and be aware that getting new tires doesn't necessarily mean you need a wheel alignment - check the uniformity of wear of your current tires. [/align][ul][/ul]

Old 11-07-2007, 01:11 PM

Those are some good looking rims, if I had your body style I would go with them too.