Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

JUST GOT DUB SPINNERS (PICS INSIDE)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Just call me Dubs
Default RE: JUST GOT DUB SPINNERS (PICS INSIDE)

as you see from the pics he lifted me up pretty high i'm pretty sure you have seen an mc on 22s with a 255/30/22 and no lift or very little lift.You could see how high i was sittin you could see the whole tire tread lol looked like I was ridin 20's lol but it was a beast coming down the street.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:59 AM

im thinkin a 4" lift what about u? i want it to be high but not to high where it looks like i should went 6s ya dig.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:06 AM

yea im sure it looked like it. good stance tho stands out from all the rest on 2s with no lift

Old 01-12-2009, 01:08 AM

but hey u goin to the east vs west detroit car show this summer. or is there any tite shows where u stay? if so we should meet at the show n shut the new monte game down

Old 01-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Just call me Dubs

ORIGINAL: chevyboy989

im thinkin a 4" lift what about u? i want it to be high but not to high where it looks like i should went 6s ya dig.
well u dont wanna go to high I was looking for the pic from last years chicago dub show they had an mc on 24's with this crazy lift it didn't even look right as high as he was sittin he should of been on 6's rims were completely out the wheel well it looked crazy it was to high.As for me i don't need to lift any higher I know from trial that 4s fit on my car already with the lift i've got and thats 2.5 inch i'm good.When he was first doing it I told him 4 inches but it was way too high.It caused a problem with the pinion angle of the drive shaft it kept clicking cause it was so high we dropped it down to 2.5 and it road like a dream after a wheel alignment.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:17 AM

good **** 2.5" ftw then. that what im gonna get. but yea i gotta work in the morning. ill get at u tomorrow or soon. peace bra

Old 01-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Just call me Dubs

but hey u goin to the east vs west detroit car show this summer. or is there any tite shows where u stay? if so we should meet at the show n shut the new monte game down
besides dub show in august i'm not sure. At all the picnics and carshows and cruises we had last year we had a problem with the law.So there making it hard on us to get permits this year.My mc is just my daily in the summer back and forth to work if you catch me at a show i'm mostly in my low low unless I feel like driving my mc.But this year I might ride the mc more because i'm tryna get my caprice painted and it might not be out this year.my boy said something to me about the hot rod power tour I think he said it goes through detroit this year I might roll with him if he does it i'm not taking my mc from state on 4's unless it's on a trailer 30 miles one way to work and then 30 miles to my girls crib one way is enough for me and i roll the express way everywhere

Old 01-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Just call me Dubs

good **** 2.5" ftw then. that what im gonna get. but yea i gotta work in the morning. ill get at u tomorrow or soon. peace bra
iight fa sho

Old 01-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

if one of the tire blow out how you suppose to lift up the car? i don't think the jack in the trunk will lift up that high does it?

Old 01-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Just call me Dubs

ORIGINAL: silverbullitt

if one of the tire blow out how you suppose to lift up the car? i don't think the jack in the trunk will lift up that high does it?
No it hardly gets it off the ground but with a block of wood it does or you can do like I did and invest in a good jack.The jack I have lifts it up high enough off the ground so I could get the rim off and I keep it with me all the time.

Quick Reply: JUST GOT DUB SPINNERS (PICS INSIDE)