Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Hater?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 04:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Hater?

The faster this thread dies, the happier we'll all be.

Sorry for the bump though.[&:]

Old 03-24-2008, 04:15 PM

Why can't we see that there is opinion here. You asked for opinion. You got it. That you don't like the opinion offered isn't hate. It's dislike. Somebody don't like your huge wheels.

I can understand that. They belong on a truck. Not on a coupe. They're huge and there's no two ways about it.

I can understand why you chose to T!tle the Thread ... "Hate"

Obviously, there are going to be those among us who hate the look of those humongous wheels on a Monte Carlo. I'd have to say that I'd be in that category of "Haters".

Although, "Hate" isn't the best word for the reaction I have seeing those bigger-than-most-trashcan-lids on a Monte Carlo ... for cripes sake!

SILLY comes to mind. I think that they look pretty silly. I wouldn't put them on my car if somebody gave me a whole set ... for free!

Need to hate something??? Hate my Vinyl Top and NO Spoiler. There's nothing I can do about it. I hate it too.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:43 PM

Need to hate something??? Hate my Vinyl Top and NO Spoiler. There's nothing I can do about it. I hate it too.

Im a hater LAMO!!!

but then agian i hate thieves, i hate folks that dont under stand that car seats and seat belts were in the car for the kids for a reason.
i also hate that some fool will die tonight becuse of anothers persons habbit of drinking and there could very well be folks that are at home witing for them.

i guess i m a haterea also.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick, you CAN put a spoiler on your car.

I think the surfboard style would look great with the vinyl top.

I hate that you're not putting a spoiler on your Monte.LOL.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Just call me Dubs

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

Why can't we see that there is opinion here. You asked for opinion. You got it. That you don't like the opinion offered isn't hate. It's dislike. Somebody don't like your huge wheels.

I can understand that. They belong on a truck. Not on a coupe. They're huge and there's no two ways about it.

I can understand why you chose to T!tle the Thread ... "Hate"

Obviously, there are going to be those among us who hate the look of those humongous wheels on a Monte Carlo. I'd have to say that I'd be in that category of "Haters".

Although, "Hate" isn't the best word for the reaction I have seeing those bigger-than-most-trashcan-lids on a Monte Carlo ... for cripes sake!

SILLY comes to mind. I think that they look pretty silly. I wouldn't put them on my car if somebody gave me a whole set ... for free!

I didn't ask for anyone's opinion Mickey had helped me with an issue i was having when I was lifting it for the rims and I told him I would post pics of it when it was done and that was it nothing more.Sir monte took it upon himself to give his opinion weather i wanted it or not

Old 03-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Just call me Dubs

ORIGINAL: Taz

Emailing is one thing. But seems to me, if I put a question out there to everyone, I sould be prepared to take the good with the bad.

But that doesn't give people permission to be nasty and say stuff like, "your car sux azz!!!!". There's a fine line between constructive criticism and being rude/insulting.

Personally, I prefer wheels on cars to be no larger than 20" at the maximum. Preferrably 18". I like wheels to be proportionate to the rest of the car. But that's just my taste. I can appreciate someone's liking the design of a larger rim. And as long as they like it, I guess that's all that really matters. After all, it is their money.

I didn't see the email either. But I will say that any unsolicited email, PM, post, etc trashing someone or their car is uncalled for.

Once again I asked for no one's opinion as I said before Mickey helped me with an issue I had and I was showing him how it turned out that is all I didn't ask anyone what they thought about it at all.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:33 AM

Sorry man, you may not have asked specifically (other than Mickey) but it is a forum and forums are public. Live and learn, if you don't want everyone's input, post your issue you need help with, then have whoever responds private message you and then you can private message them back with the results. I am glad that you did get your issue resolved through the forum, and unfortunately some conflict did arise from others' thoughts. Lets look ahead, shoot the bull about our cars and have a good time. Ultimately, that is what this is about: Having fun conversing with other's that have the same passion we do.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:48 AM

just for the record i thought it looked nice , but it is not somethign i would do on my car.
but i dont hate it just not my taste.

and i still ahte tha tthe vinal top dont have a spoiler on it with the vinal covering half of it LOL

Old 03-25-2008, 12:18 PM

i think rick just made me a hater lol

Old 03-25-2008, 01:37 PM

you noticed that did ya? LOL