Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I have me a Hater

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default I have me a Hater

Two-Weeks ago my car was Steelwooled... well, last night two people -- one male, one female or another small male -- sprayed my car with a wierd solution. Some of it dried a dark gary and it was hard, some was soft like grease but it was black and gritty. But after they sprayed the car, they used their hands to smear it all over the car. The reason I know one was adult male and one was a female or fine boned male. Every inch of the car was covered.

I washed they car with hot soapy water and that got most of it off. Then I used Wax Cleaner to get the rest of it off. It was a pain in the butt, but the car is standing tall again.

Thing is... I don't know why someone has targeted me and my car. I get along with all my neighbors, and I have nevergot any of the neighbor kids in trouble... so... I just have a hater. The guy across the street has an identical car, and the guy two doors down has a red one. All 2006s, all SSs, but nobody is screwing with their car or anybody else on the street.

When I find these characters... It's going to be bad....[:@][:@][:@][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Default RE: I have me a Hater

a damn shame ...[:@]

Old 10-10-2007, 05:58 PM

flipping ridiculous but i feel ya bro i had them on my car then i put up flood lights all on my car as well as multiple cameras ect.. and it stopped but its f*kn ridiculous that people have nothin better to do

and to those that did it i dare you to come to danville va down my road (harley lane) and try that crap with my car. i will even pay yalls way i just wanna see yall try buncha punk ****

Old 10-10-2007, 06:43 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

cowards.. just cowards. too scared to face you, so instead they hit your car. probably just jealusy, you got something they can't have.

knuckle heads....

Old 10-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If it's not someone who has a grudge against you from your job (co-workers and customers), I would have to say it's probably someone who is screwing with you because they see how much you obsess over the finish of your car. Some a-holes are getting their laughs by making you miserable. These people need a new hobby. Bunch of ******!

Old 10-10-2007, 07:25 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well it could be,

These idiots are really after the guy across the street with the identical car and they think he lives in your house?

or..........

It is the guy across the street. Your car looks better so he's pissed off.

Another possibility is it's this guy's kid. They don't like the fact their dad's Monte isn't the only one on the block.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:25 PM

Disconnect and remove radio, and your PCM, Put 12V positive to a steel plate by driver door. Hook 12v negative lead to ground of the body..

[sm=badbadbad.gif] Pray for rain. The waterspots wll be worth it.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:38 PM

I really hate chicken-$hits like that. They have absolutely no respect for anyones property! They keyed me up a while back. $400 worth of damage. They are just so jealous we ride in such hot cars.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:54 PM

do you own a lap top computer?

if you do get a place you can park the car with a good veiw of it.

Then get a web cam, If you can still find it on the Windows web site there was a program to where it would make the camera take photos at any interval that you want.
you can set it to take photos all night long and hopfully catch them in the act and then the cops or a good video editiing should be abel to get them light enough to see.

I just hope that you can get them before they get real stupid and do soemthing you cant fix.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:47 PM

yah i have had people put this white solution that didnt ruin nething but was just a pain to get off and i had to use hot soapy water and they window paint my car and everthing i hate it

Quick Reply: I have me a Hater