Showcase Your Ride Post Photo-shoots, Videos, Sound Clips about your ride!

6th Gen ('00-'05): A professional photographer and his pictures my Monte

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default A professional photographer and his pictures my Monte

Wanted to have a better camera lense than my old point and shoot do a few shots of the Monte and a professional who photographs cars for a living do his magic on this ol'girl.

Isaac Mion among other types of photography is also an avid automotive writer and photographer, travels about to large automotive events like SEMA and such. He was kind enough to take an afternoon and let me bring him my car for a photo shoot. His studio is currently in the final stages of a composite video for me with clips from my handful of videos and some he made the day of this shoot.

I'm very pleased with his efforts, thought I would share a few of the shots with you all here, because if anyone can appreciate a Monte it is us right here. Just so discouraging at the car shows people walk right on by our cars, kind of like they should be parked out in the parking lot, grr.

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 03-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Let me tell you that was a great set of photo's. Not sure what they charge but it was well worth it. Very nice.
Plus your car appears to have a few upgrades that I may have3 not seen before, I like the Red stripe on the Wheels and the Hood is really killer.
You can be very happy with this ride. I am envious to say the least. Thanks for showing!!
I also understand where you a coming from when you talk about the Car shows. I usually try to make an effort to look at those Auto's that get snubbed. You almost want to get a sign that says this car appeared at SEMA, or Wayne C. sold me this one, or Customized by Chip. I think you have Dave Kindig out in Utah. Anyway the details are great, you did a fine job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by drivernumber3; 03-21-2015 at 03:19 PM. Reason: add more words
Old 03-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Wow Greg, those pics turned out nice. You have an incredibly well done car on your hands

Old 03-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Looks AWESOME! I agree also on our Montes being passed over at shows. Would love shots of both our Montes together, hopefully we can make that happen.

Old 03-21-2015, 06:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

First, awesome pics man! That photographer did an outstanding job showcasing your Monte!!

Now, an important question, I see a great looking girl in this pic, but no Monte.....
In all seriousness, is the girl a friend, family member, anyone you know at all or someone that goes with the photographer??

Old 03-21-2015, 07:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

These are badass!!

Old 03-21-2015, 08:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Awesome shots

Old 03-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

Seems like everyone likes the stills, thanks much, the video should be pretty darn tight too! I like this guys style, younger and electrifying pizzazy touch.

Ha Jason, I'm not that lucky to have a family member like her, she is Isaacs model he brought her in for a few shots. Still have not washed the spot where she leaned on the car... I did not get a Monte shot from her either, darn.

The Monte won't always stay so pristine, so wanted to get it photographed before it got into a wreck or some other unfortunate situation , least now I will have more professional shots of the car as it is or perhaps was...

Old 03-22-2015, 12:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Dude that's a beautiful car man. One day I hope to see my intimidator in that kind of shape. You should be very proud of your M.C.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

The pics look amazing!

I don't have a professional take pics of my car because I always want to be the guy who took the shot. The kinds of photos he did I have already done. I seek elevation always and often take a ladder with me when I know I'm going to be shooting. But I don't have amazing equipment. I am using a DSLR these days, but could use a UV filter. I've even done that shot with the mirrored building behind it. That was with an even lesser camera, but the pic was used in another Monte Carlo calendar for a club that I'm not even a member of.

I haven't used models with my car photos. It's not like I'm against it - she's hot! But my wife actually owns the BudChev and to photo with another chick feels morally wrong to me. No lie - one time a the races, when my wife was at home pregnant with our first child, I had a hot Budweiser bikini clad girl approach me and ask me to photo her with the car - they matched!. And how gay did I feel declining that opportunity...

Quick Reply: 6th Gen ('00-'05): A professional photographer and his pictures my Monte