Showcase Your Ride Post Photo-shoots, Videos, Sound Clips about your ride!

5th Gen ('95-'99): A Bus hit my 95 z34

Old 06-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Default A Bus hit my 95 z34

]I bought my 95 z34 for only 500$ from a one owner older man. It only had 78,xxx but was filthy on the inside. I replaced plugs, wires, Shocks/struts detailed the inside & had a great ride for 900$ in total.
Its my everyday driver & I drive city to city hitting stages (Im a stand up comedian)
I was shocked on how great of gas mirage it gets on the highway.
Well a couple weeks ago it was sideswiped by a school bus.
Im gonna fix it back up and then some.
Ill post pictures as I go.
I had Z34 stickers made for both side. [Let me know if you like the sticker or to gaudy? )
I have my eye on a 98 blow head. For 600$.
Couple questions.
Do my replacement parts need to be z34 or can it just be the 95-99 5th gen?
I need to replace headlight drivers fender & door. Possibly front bumper. Plus a few interior parts that Im choosing to do just to upgrade .The glove compartment lock just froze up one day & it went lock or unlock. Key moves & turns but it still wont latch I have iT taped shut.
I just replaced the speakers Al around & planning on doing the radio.
Any info or help would be very appreciated.
Thanks guys
Ill post more pictures as I go.
Ok well I want figure out how to even post a pic?
content://media/external/file/4938

Last edited by HD Reeves Comedian; 06-16-2016 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Cant post a pic
Old 06-17-2016, 04:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

The front Bumper cover, and the hood are different from LS to Z34 the fenders and doors will match up. The hood fits it just has a strip on the front. The configuration of the Bumper covers are different. Some parts for the Lumina will fit as well like the Hood and Front fenders. headlights etc. The Tail lights will fit but are a different configuration look.
Hope that helps some.
I think you have to have a few more posts to be able to attach the pictures. You could put them in the photo gallery and reference them also.

Last edited by drivernumber3; 06-17-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Search this Thread