Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

A word of warning about street racing...

Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 PM

I used to street race ALOT. Then my son was born and I decided that it wasnt worth it. In NC ( IDK about other states) if you are caught redhanded in a "premeditated street race" your car in impounded and crushed! No questions asked. This all happens BEFORE the trial. They dont auction it, or anything like that it is DESTROYED! I hate to think about the Monte being crushed

Old 07-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Impounding maybe, but crushing?? not in ca.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by RED02SS
I used to street race ALOT. Then my son was born and I decided that it wasnt worth it. In NC ( IDK about other states) if you are caught redhanded in a "premeditated street race" your car in impounded and crushed! No questions asked. This all happens BEFORE the trial. They dont auction it, or anything like that it is DESTROYED! I hate to think about the Monte being crushed

i heard about that a while ago in the paper near me. also saw it online...

http://www.ridelust.com/california-e...street-racing/

Old 07-31-2009, 04:25 PM

A friend of mine got caught racin his honda, and he told me that they used a big front end loader and just dropped the bucket on his car, full force.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 PM

they destroy the hondas keep the american mucil to catch the ones faster then the crown vics that the police have. i work for the sheriff's motor pool they have alot of cars that they have taken. have them taken a look at destroy the ones they dont want manly hondas toyotas though. but the rest that they use you'll never know that there police car's. seen one monty carlo ss my year as a under cover speeder catcher and the thing looks awsum with the police lights turned on sitting off the side of the road pulled some one over pissed off. kinda looked like the same guy that preveusly owend the car befor it was turned into a police car

Old 08-01-2009, 04:51 AM

crushing cars is crazy. a lot of people are going to be out running the police like the article said

Old 01-08-2010, 05:38 PM

street racing is very dangerous, and can get you in alot of trouble. but i know any1 here sitting in there modded monte carlo is thinking about racing all the time. when u see alittle teenager in there 98 civic with a muffler and nothing else revving it you know all you wanna do is take off at the light or next stop sign. im not a big fan of street racing, i do most of it on the track but i will have to say i occasionally step on the pedal now and then

Old 01-08-2010, 08:01 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

i street race but not on a city road hwy only & if someone pulls up & wants to race & theres traffic in front i will not race, i do street race but i try to be safe while doin it

Old 03-24-2010, 01:36 AM
Default nice

Originally Posted by sonin66
everyone has street raced at least once. its almost hard not to, but when your racing, you never really think about the bad stuff that can happen. hope your friend will get better and nothing serious to come!

like the ride i got one same color sitting in my garage same yr too

Old 03-27-2010, 08:34 PM

The idea of the cops crushing the cars is a b.s. way to get media coverage IMHO. Seems to me they could make some well needed money by parting them out. Then send the empty shell to the scrap heap.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A word of warning about street racing...