Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

What have you raced? details...

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: What have you raced? details...

ORIGINAL: big_mecho13

Edited:
Silverchild not wothy of my wrath.
Peace.
I dont recall posting 5 pages on why an L67 is slow. As a matter of fact, I dont rememeber post ANY replies on how an L67 is slow. I doubted something silverbullitt said and from then on Ive responded to a bunch of childish remarks. Name calling and insulting doesnt make you two look any better neither does making fun of other peoples cars, especially when no one else has done the same back to you. Ive tried to act like an adult and be respectful, state my opinion and tell you why I think that way and Ive got nothing but two immature people responding back. I dont know where you guys get off acting like that. I also dont know how I can explain any better what Im trying to say. No matter how I say it I swear all you guys hear is "durrr durr durr your car is slow durr durr durr". Im not sure you guys know how to hold an adult conversation and I dont feel like talking to two children anymore. Why dont you two meet up somewhere and talk **** on people and jack off to your cars. You dont need to do it on this forum. Grow up.

durr, durr mrl390 this thread have nothing to do with who got the fastest car, durr, durr it's about cars that you beat. maybe you need to grow up yourself. still making a dumb comment.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:33 PM

well...
last night I was on the interstate on the way home from work when a 04 Mach 1 stang pulled up beside me about 2 miles from my exit I proceeded to ignore him except the fact he got behind me and started flashing his lights and moved in front of me and was tapping his brakes.. I still ignored him.. 3.4 vs 4.6 duh.. better heads provail.. until he got beside me and rolled down the pass.. window and flipped the bird.. that got the old adrenaline flowing and I reached up and like ol' D.W says tightened them belts up one more time.. I knew I didn't stand a huge chance but decided to go ahead and at least let him hear my exaust as he pulls away so at about 55mph he did the whole honk-honk-ho... I took off traction and knocked it down into third the same time I planted my right foot on the go pedal.. he must have crapped himself as I got a huge 1 1/2 car jump on him and he started to reel me in slowly.. at about 85-90 he went to slam 5th and must have missed a shift.. I got away from him and was pulling hard... I couldn't wait to get home and tell the wife and share this with you all on here... about the time I was logging into the MCF.. the wife rolled over nudged me and said If you don't get up you will be late for work... ruined my dream... oh well..

P.s. this happened for real.... If only in my dreams.. I think the monte had about the same dream last night as when i started her up today she seemed a little more throaghty sounding!!

must not have had the wife's mustang nudge her with her tire to wake her up from her dream... lol

please don't get mad about not being serious as this was my dream last night..

Happy New Year to alland to all the members montes

NTIMD8T
03-ls 74,000 miles 3.4.. modified intake plenum and k&n drop in filter, no resonator and single 40' flowmaster exhaust

Wife's Mustang was not the Mach 1... 06 v-6 pony package.. can pull her from a 50-55 and stay about a bumper cover ahead to about 80 then its about 1 car back... all stock stang except for Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust

Old 12-31-2008, 05:37 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 PM

thanks.... I had to share this one... hope I don't get called out as there isn't anywhere in my head to plug in RCA cables so ya'll can see the video!!!....

Cowboy:
what part in NC are you??
was thinking of maybe getting together a VA and the Carolina's Monte group together but don't see to many here in VA except for a few Intimidators who seem to mumble under their breath when they read my plates and can't stand it that they don't have it!!
but they were on my 96' TA way before the Intimidator came out.. LOL
wish I still had the TA as my cousin now has invested some $ in her and she is pushing close to 425rwhp now and almost made me crap myself the Sat before christmas when he came in and I got to take her for a spin for ol' times sakes...

also in early Feb will be coming through and visiting a few of the race shops on my way to Daytona for speedweek!!

Old 12-31-2008, 05:55 PM

good story man.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:46 PM

mrl390 you are a baby back bitch! Most of the people on this forum are legit but you are the definition of a tool. Correct me if I am wrong but you have been trying to say there is no way silverbullitt's car could have beat a cobra? You never even asked him what he had done to it. You said 3 pages back you were going to quit talking but you just cant leave it alone. We know your opinion and could care less about what you have to say,but dont argue and call bs until you get the facts. You are obviously a grown man thats very mature and knows more about cars than anyone of this forum. We should have just accepted your first post, realized a L67 cannot run less than 15 seconds in the 1/4 mile, and started jacking off to your 1997 3.4 lumina.

Old 12-31-2008, 07:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW!!! There is enough bull **** in this thread to fill a bath tub!!!

Old 12-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

yep and you were the first person that start up the BS thread. getty up cowboy!

Old 12-31-2008, 08:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

You can call me names and make fun of my car all you want. I really dont care what you think of it.

Im still not quite sure why you think that I think the L67s are so slow. I had trouble believing that his car is faster than a C6 corvette. A car with 430hp and a few hundred pounds less weight. That doesnt mean I think his car is slow. Im sorry I dont go around believing everything I hear. Oh and you know why I didnt ask what was done? Maybe because it was already posted in the thread before I even commented. Ever think of that. I saw the build pics, read his mod list and saw the thread where he posted his HP numbers. I still had trouble believing it and Im sorry for saying so but I didnt expect anyone to jump down my throat for it. Instead of getting mad you could have posted a time slip or something and I would have said Im wrong your right. Still nothing but insults and name calling. Im sorry for being a tool but when I am insulted I tend to not take kindly to that, especially when I try and treat people with respect as much as possible. I could have stopped replying to your guys' comments but I like a good arguement as much as the next guy as Im sure you do. And thank you very much silverbullit but I think I am grown up enough.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:30 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: silverbullitt

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

yep and you were the first person that start up the BS thread. getty up cowboy!
Officer Barbrady says "I might be functianlly and mentally retarded, but even I know someting is wrong when you claim to beat Cobra Mustangs and get beat by a Trailblazer"

explain how you got beat a mach 1 and not a cobra... i don't care if the cobra was a convertible... something isn't right about that.... the convertible mustangs only weigh around 100 pounds or so more than a coupe. a cobra msutang lists at 390 hp... most people who dyno them come up around 425 though stock... so you're telling me you can beat a cobra, which has 425 hp (ATLEAST, msot of those guys have a few mods), but not a mach 1 that has 325? I don't make hte bull ****.. I jsut call it out where I see it.

Andgo on and explain the corvette's, the STI's (with 4 wheel drive I believe),etc.

Quick Reply: What have you raced? details...