Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

What have you raced? details...

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Default RE: What have you raced? details...

well i guess atleast it was a modded tahoe. (you only said it was cai and tuned, thats not that much)

silverbullit. thanks it looks like you did a real nice job. dont have a fax tho
have you done anything else since the dyno??? (i beleive your post on the other forum)

Old 12-26-2008, 06:34 AM

Hi `Ben,
Great Topic Thread/posts
It always causes debates My cars faster then yours
No it`s not : (, Yes it is! Prove `it : )
Take a break & go 2 the U-Tube Movie Section below
It`s `Free
[align=center]Posted for entertainment purposesonly : )[/align][align=center]~ Street Racing ~[/align][align=center]Click on below link (SuperTuneFunRace4-Sure[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEr0la4gMiY[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Added[/align][/align]03:19[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Police VS Street Racer [Greatest Police Chase][/align]3,745,455 views[/align]amisto0pid[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]01:13[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Skyline vs. Diablo[/align]1,543,072 views[/align]noone09[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]03:48[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Drift Mix[/align]6,007,441 views[/align]Korean17[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]01:59[/align][/align][/align][/align]
street racing-480hp EK9 Civic[/align]1,222,259 views[/align]rednosebr22[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]01:51[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Russian Street Racing, Really Crazy.[/align]1,698,230 views[/align]mainroman[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]03:40[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Las Vegas Street Racing[/align]431,656 views[/align]Lakerrboi[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]00:52[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Illegal Street Racing - Nissan Skyline 1200hp -...[/align]1,327,760 views[/align]1meanx[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]05:43[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Street Racing=Fun[/align]1,023,346 views[/align]ondayayo1[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]03:35[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Skyline R34 GTR Vs. Mitsubishi Evo VII[/align]881,105 views[/align]Serbie69[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]01:46[/align][/align][/align][/align]
car street racing[/align]1,346,126 views[/align]minimad666[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]02:46[/align][/align][/align][/align]
street race lamborghini gallardo vs ferrari mar...[/align]1,648,063 views[/align]metalaria[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]01:22[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Street Racing - Skyline vs Hayabusa[/align]1,457,055 views[/align]erkut89[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]04:25[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Rally crash extreme[/align]532,613 views[/align]MarosCS[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Added[/align][/align]01:59[/align][/align][/align][/align]
CRISTIANO RONALDO RACING A BUGATTI[/align]5,230,890 views[/align]RedDevils002[/align][/align][/align][/align]Loading...[/align]See all 60 videos [/align][/align][/align]

Old 12-26-2008, 09:06 AM

destroy:

04 cobra convertible
04 sti (3 times)
c5
c6 (2 times)
04 gto
05+ 'stang with exhaust & cai
01 cobra
LS2 gto (even)
charger srt8
02 gtp
350z nismo
G35
TL A-spec
GTI-turbo

got killed by:

04 mach 1
trailblazer ss with exhaust, cai & tune. oops didn't know it's all wheel drive
A c6???
Stock C6 2005-2007 LS2 puts down 330-360 RWHP Stock
Stock 08 + C6 LS3 puts down 360-380 RWHP Stock
The car is lighter,wider tires, More aerodynamic.
Unless you were racing the worst driver in the world I dont see you destroying a C6 with a 300HP FWD Monte.
I love Montes but unless you have a vid to prove it or the other driver had one hand and was driving a stick no way man.

Nice Build by the way.

Old 12-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: big_mecho13

destroy:

04 cobra convertible
04 sti (3 times)
c5
c6 (2 times)
04 gto
05+ 'stang with exhaust & cai
01 cobra
LS2 gto (even)
charger srt8
02 gtp
350z nismo
G35
TL A-spec
GTI-turbo

got killed by:

04 mach 1
trailblazer ss with exhaust, cai & tune. oops didn't know it's all wheel drive
A c6???
Stock C6 2005-2007 LS2 puts down 330-360 RWHP Stock
Stock 08 + C6 LS3 puts down 360-380 RWHP Stock
The car is lighter, wider tires, More aerodynamic.
Unless you were racing the worst driver in the world I dont see you destroying a C6 with a 300HP FWD Monte.
I love Montes but unless you have a vid to prove it or the other driver had one hand and was driving a stick no way man.

Nice Build by the way.

wow, how did i get myself into this bind! i don't need to make any video to prove anything. first of all i don't go out and try to race everybody trying to make a statement that i'm king of the hill. most of the cars that i race are someone who i run into like coming home from work, cruise, ect, ect! yeah some the race that i got lucky and won happen to be a bad driver like you said. the c6 for example it was a young kid driving it. it's probably his daddy's car cause everytime he shift i kept pulling away from him. a race is a race whether an old lady, or young kid driving it doesn't matter how win that's the way i see it.

Old 12-26-2008, 04:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Hey man, if you dont want to prove what you say, then dont post it. If its such a hassle to post something to back up your comments then just dont say anything. Its not that we dont want to believe you its just that its a little over the top for us to believe without any proof. Post something to back up your statements and no one will bother you about it. Its that simple.

Old 12-26-2008, 04:49 PM

wow, how did i get myself into this bind! i don't need to make any video to prove anything. first of all i don't go out and try to race everybody trying to make a statement that i'm king of the hill. most of the cars that i race are someone who i run into like coming home from work, cruise, ect, ect! yeah some the race that i got lucky and won happen to be a bad driver like you said. the c6 for example it was a young kid driving it. it's probably his daddy's car cause everytime he shift i kept pulling away from him. a race is a race whether an old lady, or young kid driving it doesn't matter how win that's the way i see it.
My friend,
this is a very friendly forum. If you were to post same kill list in some other car forums you would have created a **** storm. Especially the LSX forums.
The vette has so much advantage in every category overyour monte that even a bad driver would have edged you out. Sure he was racing?

Also another factor is was it a dig race a roll race?
From what speed? when did you shut off?

My LS4 stays even with a LS2 GTO from a low roll until my car shifts in second then the GTO is gone. So yeah it is possible but you need to be more specific or you will get called out.

After all this is the internets, everyone has got a 10 incher and looks like Arnold.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: mrl390

Hey man, if you dont want to prove what you say, then dont post it. If its such a hassle to post something to back up your comments then just dont say anything. Its not that we dont want to believe you its just that its a little over the top for us to believe without any proof. Post something to back up your statements and no one will bother you about it. Its that simple.

well, i think i post this in the wrong forum cause if more members in here are modded L67, i think would get better respond. the c6 was from a 35-40 roll. i'm done with this thread i'll just read you guys negative comments.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:28 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

^ that sounds more like you're accepting defeat.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Hey man you are only digging yourself a deeper hole. Its not to hard to get a camera and go film a 0-60 run or post a 1/4 slip if you have one.I wasnttrying to be negative, in fact itseems like you are the one being negative. If you posted your kills with the title "destroyed" above them then obviously you want us to think your car is pretty fast, but when you dont back up what you post you are only asking for us to call BS. Iwould love for it to be true that your car is faster than a C6 corvette, butIm not just gonna believe everything I hear without proof. That is thedefinition of beinggullable.This wouldnt be such a negative thread if you would just either accept that it was BS or show a little proof, but you feel the need to be immature about it so its your own fault.

Old 12-26-2008, 07:29 PM

02 or 03 SVT focus-FWI, Header, no cat, 2.5in custom exhaust, 5 speed short throw shifter. I won by a car and a half when i was stock from a dig.

Toyota MR2 spyder( no idea what year) 5 speedstock. i won with a HAI on at the time by 2+ cars.

Honda Accord 5speed stock. won by 2+ cars with HAI.

2002 Grand prix gt with Wizaird intake, zzp downpipe, SLP exhaust. I won when i had the HAI, Random Technology downpipe, Borla Cat-back, 180 t-stat, got him by a half car from a dig, and by 2 when form a 30 roll.

2002 Nissan sentra se-r spec-v AEMFWI intake, larger Throttle body, Header, and exhaust, lowering springs, Nismo short throw shifter.I won form a 50 roll with CAI, TB spacer, HV3, Front Plog, R/T downpipe, Borla cat back, 180 t-stat. He kills me though if we go from a dig.

Quick Reply: What have you raced? details...