Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

raced a V-10 F-250

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Default raced a V-10 F-250

ok i love my new car 96 z-34 all stock. I was cruising home one day on the highway when this jackass F-250 with a V-10 in it starts tailgaiting me so when he gets a open spot he trys to pass me and me being the ******* that i am wont let him back in i just hold with him and i was even trying and that truck was screaming had duals i think it was flowmaster or something like that. So a car starts comming and i let him in infront of me and boy was he pissed. so we get to a passing lane and im right on his *** so i pass him in the left lane and he gets right behing me now were doing about 110mph. and hes kinda keeping up with me and i wasnt even trying so i pick up the pace a little and pushed my monte as best i could and the passing lane was about 4 miles long and when i was done he was still about a mile behing me i could tell cause i saw him get pulled over it was crazy but now my cars tagged and i havnt even had it a whole week.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Default RE: raced a V-10 F-250

lol, great story. What do you mean by your car was tagged?

Old 08-01-2006, 02:56 PM

i would of been dieing laughing when i sen him get pulled over but it could of been you

Old 08-01-2006, 03:23 PM

I got nailed a little over a year ago for what the rooky called "leading".

I was in front but the guy behind me was flying and I simply got out of his way. Obviously not soon enough... Rookies suck.........

Old 08-01-2006, 03:47 PM

ok first of all glad you like your car, dont think you have to much to worry about as far as being tagged more then likely the cop seen what was going on when you passed him or someone might have calle dit in.

But not to **** in your cherrieros.

That was not a race that was playing a deadly game on the road that could have gotten you or others killed just to prove that you have a car that might beael to keep him at bay.

i am not saying that the rest of us here would not have done something like this if the person pissed us off enough but honestly think please before you hold someone in to on comming traffic till you see lights of another car. or the front end of it.

what would you have done if a bike happen to be comming and in the thrill of doing all of this you had missed him comming? he would have been hit or worse yet killed by your actions.
Or put off the road in to a ditch.

agian not trying to be the asshoel here but would like for you to think of all the could have happend.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

a monte carlo racing an f250 isn't really much of a competition...thats like a jap motorcycle racing a pinto or something...

that truck was waaaay waaay heavier than you are.

Old 08-01-2006, 07:29 PM

yeah anyway this was in the middle of the day dry conditions trust me we had a 15 mile strait shot u could see the whole rode and whoever said that aint a race those f-250s are fast heck my moms truck will roast my car she hasa f-350 turbo 7.6 that can haul for being huge anyway i was being as carefull as i could heck he started it being right on my *** and yea i did laugh and thanked god it wasnt me i got one ticket to go before i aint got a license. but i do see your point about being carefull prolly wasnt the brightest idea.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:55 AM

easy guys

Old 08-02-2006, 01:39 AM

First I must ask do you have a radar detector? If not your kinda playing with fire racing with that many points on your liscense.

Anyway, ya Ford Powerstrokes can be very fast when tuned. There is a video on streetfire of a Powerstroke beating a modified Lancer Evo. They can make somewhere around 700HP, 1000 torque at max.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:29 AM

agree with mickey, but glad you're ok and nothing bad happened.

ORIGINAL: Yellow_Monte

First I must ask do you have a radar detector? If not your kinda playing with fire racing with that many points on your liscense.

Anyway, ya Ford Powerstrokes can be very fast when tuned. There is a video on streetfire of a Powerstroke beating a modified Lancer Evo. They can make somewhere around 700HP, 1000 torque at max.
Yeah, I saw one smoke a Neon SRT-4. That shocked me! But then again, I used to subscribe to Truckin' magazine. They featured a 2001 F-350 Diesel Crew cab dually, weighing in at over 9,000lbs, slammed to the ground, running very low 14s in the quarter.

Quick Reply: raced a V-10 F-250