Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Pinks All Out - Bristol Tenn.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Default Pinks All Out - Bristol Tenn.

Me and thefullmonte went to Pinks All Out at Bristol last month. Anybody else here make it to that race or any other Pinks All Out across the country? It was awesome. We didint take our Montes but had a blast watching some fast street cars. One Viper looked and sounded stock for the most part, but when he matted the throttle the thing SCREAMED, and ran a 9.85 1/4 mile et. Talk about impressive! I talked to the guy in the pits and it was supercharged making 900hp plus a 200hp shot of n.o.s. for good measure. Oh, that 9.85 was made without the spray. Or so he said. I really liked the licsence plate, simply said, "YES IT IS" HAHAHAHAHA

Old 08-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Default RE: Pinks All Out - Bristol Tenn.

[align=center]Hey `Bo, Thanks for sharing : ) I would have loved[/align][align=center]to see that Viper Run : )[/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center]Search for the Viper & Post : )[/align][align=center](Below link has some really awesome Galleries)[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.raceworksgallery.com/2007.../pinks-allout/[/align][align=center]

[/align]

Old 08-21-2007, 07:01 AM

PINKS - All Out
[align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.speedtv.com/programs/462/[/align]
[align=center] Oh WoW, [:-]
[/align][align=center]Click the above link, `if U can : )[/align]

Old 08-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

that would be cool to go watch, i love watching that show on tv

and drool! @ the viper! oooh i love vipers...if that thing is pushing that much hp + nitrous he probably didn't hit the nitrous to get that time....would be awesome to see though..i love the sound and look of those cars

Old 08-21-2007, 01:59 PM

Spacerider im not sure exactly how to post the pics of that Viper but it is in gallery #1, roughly half way down the page. Its silver in color and has 3 pics of it. I gotta learn how to navigate this forum. Wiz kidd, as far as the Viper running 9.85, the man told me he wasnt spraying. WOW! Also note the white G-body Monte yanking the frontend! September 20th is when the episode will air on Speed of course.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:22 PM

Hi Bo, you found `it : ) The pictures are protected from stealing : ( [X(]
I was glad to see that there was coverage & that its going to be on TV : )
(I sure wish I had cable, like you rich member's : )
Here's the link to view some awesome drag racing pic's
[:-]
[align=center]http://www.raceworksgallery.com/2007/bristol/pinks-allout/[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Makes me wanta go `Race someone : )[/align][align=center]Like `Mod Wiz : )[/align][align=center]Oh, I do dream a lot : )
[/align]