Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

MONTE Vs. STANG

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:09 AM

I smoked some 8th generation Mustang GT yesterday on the highway, he kept trying to beat me. Everytime we'd line up I'd just shoot by.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Were you in the Back to the Future Delorean since there isn't even an 8th gen Mustang out yet

Old 05-09-2010, 10:31 PM

Actually, I was. It was like the '05 generation, I don't pay too much attention to bad.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's all good.

Those are the fun ones to smoke because they think they're hot stuff. Well, I guess all Mustang guys think they are even if it's the mid/late 90's v6 Stangs, lol.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:59 AM

In my opinion, Mustangs are overrated an Monte's are underrated

Old 05-10-2010, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by GreenEyedMonte
In my opinion, Mustangs are overrated an Monte's are underrated

I think youll find most think that on this site. The sad part, I do miss my Monte. If I had an SS I know I wouldve kept it longer, but the LS was at the 100k mark and still was worth SOMETHING so I let it go. Honestly, I got mad respects for 3800 motor!

hell, with a blower it would probably beat me!

Old 05-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lol funny thing about this, me and some buddies had a mini meet at taco bell, there was a guy in a newer mustang with a v6 in it out in the parking lot trying to spin the wheels but couldnt, so were yellin at him, wonderin why he's trying to be cool if he cant even spin the wheels. so my buddy gets in his 06 g6 and i hop in the monte and were flyin around the parking lot kickin up smoke and everything, and then we park and the guy just goes into the taco bell.

i think he was a little upset with himself and jealous haha

i think some mustangs are definately overrated but some do haul

Old 05-13-2010, 06:37 PM

First of all...Nice kill

Second...I just have to relay alittle story with my Monte and a mustang...
My friend and I was out running around and I was driving the Monte we got done and was heading back to my house. I was taking it nice and easy... no revving no speed take offs nothing just easy takeoffs up to the speed limit and enjoying a nice spring day and bsing with my buddy. Well this Mustang (v6 that is) keep pulling up pass me then slowing down a female was driving it and the Mustang had a body kit and possibly some other appearance stuff done not a big Mustang fan but it did look nice. So after about two or three lights and all the way between this was going on. I am not in the mood to burn a pony or smoke some rice just wanted to drive the Monte alittle. Well at the last light from my house her "music" got on my nerves so I decided to let her hear my music. I took off nice and easy and let her catch up and when her rear quarter panel was at my bumper I punched it. That M90 ported with a 3.4 pulley and gutted airbox made her turn off very quick. I was watching and I could tell she wanted a piece of the Monte but when that happened she hopped in the middle lane and turned quick. I will give her credit...she did try to keep up :P

Old 05-13-2010, 08:49 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Killin v6 stangs are fun my 3800 N/A beata most of em lol not a huge fan of the stang much but i do own one lol but its no v6 lol

Old 05-14-2010, 07:01 AM

dont get me wrong i have a mustang there are some that give mustang owners a bad names. if a paerson has a nice car. does not mean it is fast the v6 is supose to be a econimy car. but i also seen a super charger and every thing hooked up to a v6 mustang and it is pretty quick. but the v6 non-hooked up v6 mustang needs to be put in its place when they show off like the ricers.

Quick Reply: MONTE Vs. STANG