Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I HATE STUPID KIDS

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default I HATE STUPID KIDS

So about two weeks ago I am driving from the girl friends house to meet up with my car club and I am just cruisin and then I come to a red light where traffic was real bad, I was behind all the traffic and made a complete stop, then about 10 seconds later I hear a LOUD Screeching sound of tires just trying to stop so hard, I am like where is this coming from, I turn and look behind me its a stupid pieco of **** ricer worth maybe 2000 dollars so close to hitting me at like 80 miles per hour. then the second car was right beside me, I gave the meanest look and was so pist off.

The car that was behind me didn't even want to drive anymore he gave me all the room I needed, I wanted to give them a piece of my mind, I still see stupid young kids with piece of **** hondas trying to race where there is so much traffic and a red light, they where being so stupid.

I will mess with a nice v6 or v8 a little of the line but never a full run on a regular street. Its only twenty bucks to race at the strip I told my friends and they said their cars they where illegally racing couldn't pass inspection to race legal, lol

They had hit me, it would have beena new car and medical bills for them, I think their the lucky ones not hitting me, they would have totaled their cars, but I am lucky I wasn't hurt

Old 02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Default RE: I HATE STUPID KIDS

The bad part is, this is only getting worse. Being 18, I got buddies that race anywhere and everywhere. What gets me is the kids that are texting while driving, and bump into cars in front of them. This may seem wierd, but there must be an fender bender once every week comming out of school to drive home after a school day. The picture below is my buddies truck that he got into a little fender bender while texting. He tries to blame it on "my brakes slipped"

Old 02-18-2009, 08:21 AM

some thing similar happend to me but my bumper got cliped and the kid didnt have insuranse to cover the accedent my 7th gen monte i like so much is in the shop while i miss the casr it is the best running monte i ever have i am waiting for my insurence company to let me know if it is going to be fixed or going to be totaled if it is going to be totaled i will buy it back and find anouther car that needs a front end and transfer every thing i hope it will be fixed even though it is a 3.5l it still runns alot better than i expected for a v6 it is the first car i got on my own within 10 yrs i hope it will get fixed

Old 02-18-2009, 10:51 AM

ORIGINAL: mavrickf1613

They had hit me, it would have beena new car and medical bills for them, I think their the lucky ones not hitting me, they would have totaled their cars, but I am lucky I wasn't hurt
Hi `Adam,
Glad U where not `hurt either.
It can be dangerous out there on your Highways of `Life.
There are many things to be concerned about when you
have a nice car. Where to park it that it won`t be dented,
or stolen, or striped of parts: (
Hit & Runs, pot ~~~>holes : ), junk/objects/nails/wood/metal
on roads. Crazy drivers like `Studpid Space Kids,
drunk/drugged drivers, text`in while driving, watching a vid
while driving, having "X" while driving
Fill in the Blanks____________________________etc.
[align=center]The Insurance Research Council estimates thatnearly one in six motorists may be driving without insurance. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...NESS/902070315[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Miami News, Fort Lauderdale News, Florida News & Weather Cha...
2008 ... License to Lie. The number of people driving illegally is reaching staggering ... In fact, unlicensed drivers often drive themselves to court to answer charges of driving without a license. ... The estimate is that half of them are still driving. ... According to a AAA study many have no insurance. ...
www.wsvn.com/features/articles/investigations/MI... - 28k - Similar pages

MCF Members, wish you a Safe `Journey on your
Highways of `Life.
`StudpidKidSpace
[/align]

Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009

I am happy I have a place to vent a, I was so mad that night

Be safe all

Old 02-23-2009, 07:37 PM

I agree with the sentiments on here. I don't usually race but if I do, I will only do it in a non residential area, and only with no other traffic in sight.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Cool

damn, i agree that kids nowadays do race at the stupidest times. well every time on the street is a stupid time to race but hey everyone is guilty of doing it at least once.

anyways, im 18 myself and for one i don't like the whole racing scene because the few times that i've done it i've had not so pleasant experiences

as for the whole "texting" while driving, i just can't stand that one

one day on my way home from school in the school parking lot, some idiot behind me hits my bumper, i get out of my precious monte to see my dumbass best friend laughing that he had hit my car

i thought "at least its my friend and not some other jackass", but when i asked why he had hit me, he told me it was cause he was texting

i got sooo pissed and was about to tell him he had to replace my bumper but when i got home i noticed it just had some black paint from his car and the dent was miniscule

but STILL
no texting and refrain from racing as well