Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Fast Five...."Deleted Scenes"

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Talking Fast Five...."Deleted Scenes"

So before anyone says anything about how I shouldn't street race, please save it as I do know it is very stupid and thoughtless. We have all been guilty of it from time to time but this is the only time I have ever raced my Monte on the streets...so here's the story...

After the Fast Five midnight release (which was filled with tons and tons of high school kids and their tuners ) I noticed everyone getting on it out of the lot and so I couldn't help but get a little adrenaline going. Next thing I know I am at a stop light 4 wide looking at some high school punks in a Grand Am, Mitsubishi Lancer, some higher end Maxima and I couldn't make out the others being 2 am and whatnot. We're all sort of going back and forth and I pretty much said screw it at this point and just held it to the floor. Before I know it we are on the on ramp to the interstate and I look down to see my speedometer just flying up. Anyways I absolutely blew the doors off some cars tonight, got up to right under where she shuts off (dang PCM ) and kept her there for a while. I had many failed attempts of people trying to "fly-by" me and it was awesome. Best racing experience I have had in a 3800 and a completely stock one at that. So that being said I DO NOT plan on doing this anytime soon or ever again for that matter but the moment got to me ya know? Adrenaline rushing and I am sitting at home still just absolutely shaking at the hands & feet lol. As Ludacris said in The Fast and Furious...."It's not how you stand by ya car, it's how you race ya car..." I guess I raced her pretty well tonight.

Old 04-29-2011, 05:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This is why I usually try not to drive the weekend that these movies release.

Too many idiots on the road :P

Old 04-29-2011, 07:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've been to most of these movies opening weekend. Excluding a small handful of respectible cars, the parking lot is FILLED with every ricer around.... OH yeah, not to mention the police (not rent a cops) patrolling the parking lot....

When the first one was released, I was still rolling up in my Camaro (good American Muscle from Van Nuys California)....

My favorite quote from those movies was in the original... "It's not whether you win by an inch or a mile. Winnings WINNING!"

Old 04-29-2011, 09:52 AM

cant blam you its happend to me many of times. i love the 3800 lots of potential

Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
My favorite quote from those movies was in the original... "It's not whether you win by an inch or a mile. Winnings WINNING!"
Hahaha! "Now me and the mad scientist have to tear apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried!"

Old 04-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

A couple of overnight parts from Japan

Old 04-29-2011, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by trewyn15
A couple of overnight parts from Japan
Lol what?

Old 04-29-2011, 10:48 PM

LOL to funny. ya i can see how the adrenaline gets going.. i dont race, only go 10 over the speed limit ( so not really speeding) and sometimes it just kicks in and theres not much you can do about it lol your body just kinda takes over, i think everyones done it.. admit it or not. How was fast five? i was thinking of going, yes im sure the parking lot is packed full of ricers, there will do lots of street racing tonight.. everyone cruising after the movie

Old 04-30-2011, 11:59 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Nice wins!!

It was raining when I got out of the movie, so the ricers and redneck trucks all revved and went home. I just cruised around with a few of the remaining cars. You wont see my car racing for a while.

Favorite quote "I like the tuna here" "NO BODY LIKES THE TUNA HERE!"

Old 04-30-2011, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Nice wins!!

It was raining when I got out of the movie, so the ricers and redneck trucks all revved and went home. I just cruised around with a few of the remaining cars. You wont see my car racing for a while.

Favorite quote "I like the tuna here" "NO BODY LIKES THE TUNA HERE!"
^ Like!

Quick Reply: Fast Five...."Deleted Scenes"