Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Do You Street Race ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Default RE: Do You Street Race ?

Hey, I had plenty of fun in my stock 3.4, I didn't have nearly the confidence I do with my new car, but I still got challenged, and even won a few. (not many, but a few, lol)

Now with the 3.9.... it'sa whole other story, lol! I haven't gotten beaten yet by someone that challenged me... Kinda goes to your head :-D

There's something about street racing that you don't get on the track, maybe it's the fact that you don't have to worry about stuff like pre-staging and staging and all that. It's just u and another driver, and your cars.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 AM

I think at times were all a little guilty of it, maybe not for a mile long race... but from stoplight to stoplight I think weve all wanted to "be there before the other guy"...

Old 11-21-2007, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Who has the fastest Monte Carlo on the MCF ?
Post your times, your proof : )
What MCF Member would you like to Race ?
Space wants to Race EveryOne : )
Ok, we are waiting for your post, your challenge : )
Post `it
[:-]

Old 11-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

ORIGINAL: FlynhghR

It's just u and another driver, and your cars.
And innocent people on the road.

I can't say that I wouldn't want to, but I'm not going to. Too much at stake, it's not worth someone's life.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:46 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Street Rac'in can `be addicting.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Withdrawel is difficult when you R sitt'in in[/align][align=center]a cell, without a Driver's license, or car[X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm still on probation for Street Rac'in : ([/align][align=center]Plus, I still have to pay high risk Insurance [X(][X(]$'s [X(][X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]99.9 % of the time, I would race out on deserted[/align][align=center]beach roads, that had no resident access, but[/align][align=center]the one time that I raced on a major higway A1A[/align][align=center]I got busted : ( WoW, has it cost big time [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When we raced, we had spot'er friends with cell phone[/align][align=center]that would keep the coast clear : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I didn't when I got caught. : ( I still want 2Race, but[/align][align=center]I will go to the track...Well maybe, I have a difficult time[/align][align=center]when another machine pulled next to me, & rev's it up : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's a difficult addiction to stop : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Be Smart/Be Safe/ `if U R gona Race : )[/align][align=center]Think B-4, your act : ) There are consequences[/align][align=center]for all your `acts....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh, Wanta Race ? [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-21-2007, 07:59 AM

Keep it at the track people..

Old 11-21-2007, 09:27 AM

We are all guilty of it at one time or another. Yes some of us are more than others. IDK, guess there just something about the rush you get and it must be because I'm young or whatever but when someone is next to you and tempting you and then you blow his doors off there is just something. I've gotten better since I was 16. The toys get better and more expensive to fix as you get olderif something does happen to them.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:39 AM

ive been guilty of it...lost a few times but im jsut stock so

Old 11-21-2007, 03:44 PM

Street Rac'in on U-Tube
[center][:-]

[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
street racing [/align]04:50 From: harshv [/align]Views: 2,302,244[/align][/align][/align]

car street racing [/align]01:46 From: minimad666 [/align]Views: 798,221[/align][/align][/align]

Hot Import Nights - Illegal Street Racing [/align]05:25 From: hotsaucelakers [/align]Views: 1,958,819[/align][/align][/align]

STREET RACING [/align]16:48 From: spiderkalis1 [/align]Views: 752,695[/align][/align][/align]

Cars - Street Race - 2 Skylines Racing [/align]01:10 From: djmadness [/align]Views: 1,384,050[/align][/align][/align]

Russian Street Racing, Really Crazy. [/align]01:51 From: mainroman [/align]Views: 891,134[/align][/align][/align]

PAKISTANI UNDERGROUND STREET RACING SCENE [/align]06:45 From: Tmny208 [/align]Views: 380,483[/align][/align][/align]

Old 11-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Just think of that child that just got kill by one of your street racing rush..He or she will never get the chance to see life because someone that knows better just screwed up and killsomeone's child that was just in the wrong place..Now the lick is on you. DID you win or lose on that one? Think before engaging your throttle and bottle and let other people live a little longer.Just think that could be your family member on the road that you did not see and took there life away..Real men or women take to the track...

Quick Reply: Do You Street Race ?