Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Azsra racing

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 04:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default Azsra racing

Well this event we have here at speedworld is a monthly event with a total prize pool of $25000 dollars

Each winner for the whole season will get paid and be awarded per each class in racing as well for each class in the car showing event as well

20 bucks gets us both racing and showing

there are many cool ways to earn points and my class is 14.98 and higher, most of my class is mid 15 second and higher cars.

I look at the points and I am 19th in showing

But I am Tied For FIRST Place in drag racing

so first place for each event can win $100 and second place is $50

Here is how I look at it, I know I am a better racer and can do really good and win a couple more events but I want to win the end of season points for my racing class and here will be prize money for that.

I am gonna invest now in a HPTUNERS tuner and get my car to a 15.0 flat, this way I will not have to worry about a car barely beating me and I can win the end of season as well.

The money I make in 5 events will pay for the hptuners itself, I calculated the math and this is very possible, I am going for it!

Here is the link to see me in points

Its under Patrick Aldam Monte carlo

car club street kings

check it out

http://azsra.com

click on points and you will see my on the list and can keep up to date with the standings

Old 05-07-2009, 08:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009

I went to my high performance autosports friend and He gave me some advice for performance,

I can do a full cat back exhuast, will probably do later to get bigger piping to my mufflers

I should tune it after that,

In the short term I need to take out the stereo of course and should put the stock tires on

I am gonna test this soon stock wheels vs my aftermarket wheels to see how much of a time difference it is.

I am gonna get more info on tuning the pcm tomorrow.

My friend said for turning do a sway bar set first and rear control arms by umi.

Got some good info for the races