Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Kill Stories

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 01:53 AM
Default Kill Stories

The first I was out crusin around while Kevin was at work. It was a very nice evening last Spring. I had the windows down, the sunroof open and minding my own business playin music.

I am at a stop light and this guy pulls to the left of me in a Toyota Pre-runner truck. He yells out "HEY, wanna race?" I look at him give a lil smile, light turns green VVVRRROOOOMMMM!! I take off! He wants to play again. I do the same thing at the other light. I turned off to where I was headed. To make matters worse, he had a guy friend with him.

Last August Kevin and I where heading up to dad's for the Herbert Family BBQ. We are in my Monte and we see this riced out Saturn. OH ITS ON!! I am right behind him tell the lane changes from one to two. At the light, I pull to the right of him. I look over smile a lil waiting for the green light. Light turns green VVVVRROOOOMMM! OWNED!!! Best part, the guy in the Saturn had his girlfriend or wife with him.

This one is a classic. Kevin and I are on our way home from dinner about three months ago. I did not want to drive, so I gave Kevin the keys. We are just about home. Out of know where, there is this new RSX two door, riced out Acura with two white boys trying to be cool and dressed in "gansta" close. They had the nerve to rev us. Kevin and I looked at each other, pointed and laughed at them. They took off, so did Kevin. We few past them like they where standing still. They do the "ricer fly by" and turn their flashers on like they won. About 5 mins later they fly by us and do a hard stop.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:47 AM

I am a Supercharged chick :p

Happy 2 read that you let Kevin drive........
Zometimes
Lesson of Story
"Don't mess with a SuperCharged `Monte"
Thanks 4 sharing your winning story.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:40 PM

That's forsure!

Old 04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

haha very cool, the best ones are where you are minding your own business and someone thinks they can beat you. they get an "A" for effort....but a "F-" for overall performance

i love when guys ask me if it's my boyfriend/husband's car. i just laugh. "not quite, dude." my bf does drive a chevy though (a big 'ol 'burban).

Old 04-21-2009, 10:28 PM

oh hell.......... let the **** storms come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2009, 03:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice!

I took a new Escalade in my Monte, we were doing about 70mph on the highway, and when I went to pass him, he hammered it, and I could hear his exhaust...So I opened up the Monte, and within a spit second passed him, put two car lengths between us, and hit to speed limiter ...LOL...afer we both slowed down, the guy drove by and gave me a thumbs up! Made my day

Another recent race was against a 99 Buick Regal Supercharged. I was really amazed by this race, I actually beat the Regal off the line all the way up to about 70-75, then the Regal started to pull on my Monte. I was expecting the 3800 supercharged V6 in the Regal to stomp all over my Monte's 3.5L V6...But I guess the 25ish hp boost the Regal had on me was not enough, the Regal must way a little more?