PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

wtb 2004 Monte Carlo Supercharged Dale Jr. Edition

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by codymiller1994
Quote: you cant get a whole new COA, GM only sends you a sheet telling you that it is a true jr one if you request it. you have to call with ur VIN Number to get a sheet sent to you.

Dumb question, but do you know what the phone number is that I'd have to call to get this sheet? Also do you have any idea what it is going to cost?
my dad called to see if he could get a copy of his coa for his 02 as a spare just in case something happens to the one that it came with and they said they couldnt remake the coa. i dont know how much a sheet is and i forgot what number he called you might be able to just call the headquarters and be fine.

Old 01-12-2012, 03:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome codymiller1994. you should go here and start a introduction thread. New Member Area - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Blackrainss this is an old thread so I don't know if you'll get an answer.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:26 PM

Ahh my bad, thanks for the info

Old 12-05-2012, 04:14 PM

Hi. New to the form but…
Just reading about your concerns on the rebuilt title.
I’m not sure where you are and the rules governing the re certifying of a vehicle in your state or province.
Where I am in Alberta Canada, a repair title tells you that after it was repaired it had to go through (and pass) an extremely in-depth and detailed inspection before being allowed to be registered again.
Here in Alberta (the inspection it would have to pass) most cars that have never been in an accident would fail the inspection.
If the inspection for the Monte your looking at is fairly currant, you could be re-assured it is mechanically and safety component perfect.
Most of the time the cost to fix is way more then the vehicles worth. A Dale Jr Monte car, the front facia (bumper cover) and lip spoiler would cost you over $3000.00 to replace at a retail level. So it doesn’t take long for repair bills to add up on a fender bender. Especially if the front bumper and a couple of metal panels get damaged.