PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted 6th Gen parts (HS, Cluster, Fogs)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Wanted 6th Gen parts (HS, Cluster, Fogs)

hey guys, i'm trying to convert my LS to an SS replica, i need a few stuff

1. SS gauge cluster (prefer one with 100k on it) can pay shipping too

2. Fogs I now Have.

3. High Sport Kit, perfer sliver painted but any color would do, just as long as it has all the clips and none are broken. Name you're price on that i'll see if i can match it. (i rather pick up if its one of the surrounding states to IL)

4. Spring i now have

5. and this final part is universal but worth a shot, i'm looking for a set of 20" (4 wheels) IROC replica Wheels (chrome or sliver, not black) just the wheels with out tires.

PM of replay to thread if you can steer me to a seller to any or hlep would be great regardless.

Last edited by Habbibie; 01-05-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Habbibie
1. SS gauge cluster (prefer one with 100k on it) can pay shipping too
Check out BB Engineer -> BBEngineering Impala / Monte Carlo Products Scroll to almost the bottom of the page for the SS clusters

2. impossible to find Fog Lights, if you have atleast what attaches to the bumper let me know (bracket, bezels, and perhaps wiring) can do shipping

3. High Sport Kit, perfer sliver painted but any color would do, just as long as it has all the clips and none are broken. Name you're price on that i'll see if i can match it. (i rather pick up if its one of the surrounding states to IL)
Email Erik at Morad Parts Company here in Cleveland - sales@MoradPartsCompany.com they're really nice to work with.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS
Check out BB Engineer -> BBEngineering Impala / Monte Carlo Products Scroll to almost the bottom of the page for the SS clusters

Email Erik at Morad Parts Company here in Cleveland - sales@MoradPartsCompany.com they're really nice to work with.
yea Erik is a good guy he has been looking for parts that are really hard to find for my 01 for the past year. he gets alot of his cars off copart he said.

Old 01-01-2012, 04:30 AM

Well I have the fog light switch complete if you want send me a pm

Old 01-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

hey hobbitt, didn't i told you where to go to find these parts at??? hello? anybody home?? LOL!! the 3 montes i told you about probably stripped down to the frame now lol. you know if i have to go get the parts for you im going to either charge you extra or go to your work place and eat up all the beef jerky. Hmmmm yummy! here's the fog lights wires i told you about i think i have the fog light switch too some where in the garage. you got my number text me, hobbitt

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/pr...get-rid-32714/

Last edited by nemesis; 01-02-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

hey guys, i'm trying to convert my LS to an SS replica, i need a few stuff

5. and this final part is universal but worth a shot, i'm looking for a set of 20" (4 wheels) IROC replica Wheels (chrome or sliver, not black) just the wheels with out tires.

PM of replay to thread if you can steer me to a seller to any or hlep would be great regardless.
#3 is not standard on all factory SS cars (looks nicer yes, but not a must for an SS).

#5 IROC Camaro wheels will not for a 6th gen Monte to my knowledge. The RWD 3rd/4th gen F-Bodies have a different bolt pattern then a 6th gen FWD Monte. Also, I believe the largest stock IROC wheel was a 17 or 18. Personally, I think if you put 20's on the Monte they will begin to look like wagon wheels.

And if you are making an SS replica, please get rid of the 3400 drive train, put a real SS drive train in if it's going to wear SS badges.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:20 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Lol, LS SS IROC.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac

And if you are making an SS replica, please get rid of the 3400 drive train, put a real SS drive train in if it's going to wear SS badges.
If one were going to swap the drive train they might as well just get an SS in the first place.
I don't mind cloning SS's if it'd done right, but I've seen several where they just threw on some SS badges (not always in the right place) and not even bothered to change rims, ground effects, etc. I'm not a fan of those.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by KJRich
If one were going to swap the drive train they might as well just get an SS in the first place.
I don't mind cloning SS's if it'd done right, but I've seen several where they just threw on some SS badges (not always in the right place) and not even bothered to change rims, ground effects, etc. I'm not a fan of those.

I agree,as long as it dosent have the black plastic trim below the door i say put ss badges on it the right place tho:p

Old 01-02-2012, 05:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

I feel badging it as an SS is false advertising when it's performance specs are below what the SS was supposed to be. It muddies the brand.

Changing out the other visuals is just customizing like anything else. They don't come out and say "hey, this car is an SS". I certainly would not put a Z28 badge on a v6 Camaro.

Just my opinion, everyone has the right to do as they wish.

Quick Reply: Wanted 6th Gen parts (HS, Cluster, Fogs)