PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted: Need a navy blue metallic front bumper for a sixth gen ss

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 11:47 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I also forgot to say if I had the cash and I wasn’t so tight for money I would ****** one up and save it truthfully I just don’t want to see the Monte Carlo die
my mom thought I was crazy for trying to find another one lol but it’s what I want to do but I’m thinking I got to one up mine so pace car? Tony Stewart edition, maybe even an intimidator?

Old 06-15-2019, 11:52 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Thrush_Glasspack
Chevy really needs to bring it back. I know in the 80's it was one of the few cars that were able to compete with the Camaro, but more sales in general keep the company value high. I agree the most foolish mistake was FWD but times have changed....its time for a ne MC to surface. Just having this talk with you all makes me eager to finish my car and show it off!
I hope one day they will bring it back the boys at gm better get to it lol indeed it was an interesting choice to change it to fwd but the time have Changed for sure but when you get more things going with your Monte please show it off I’ve been following your build to see how it goes and so far so good when it’s done pat your back you got yourself a one of kind Monte I wish you the best of luck Thrush! Hope the pictures of those fender flares I got for you will give you ideas!