PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Wanted: Need a navy blue metallic front bumper for a sixth gen ss

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 12:49 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Need a navy blue metallic front bumper for a sixth gen ss

Hi there I was wanting to know if anyone on here had a Navy blue metallic front bumper for a sixth gem Monte Carlo I have a replacement bumper on it currently just wanted to see I will cover any costs just need to know if you read this thank you for your time.

Old 06-10-2019, 11:02 AM

You might find that bumper on ebay.

Old 06-11-2019, 01:28 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I tried eBay there are none unfortunately

Old 06-12-2019, 07:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

A salvage yard maybe would have one?

Old 06-15-2019, 01:00 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I’ve checked my local salvage yard multiple times I found one years ago in pristine condition bumper was in phenomenal shape as was the car opened the hood had the engine fire recall but I didn’t grab it car got crushed haven’t seen another navy blue Monte in the yard since what a darn shame always looking but that was where I got the goodies off the 03 pace car!

Old 06-15-2019, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by N/A02NBMCSS
I’ve checked my local salvage yard multiple times I found one years ago in pristine condition bumper was in phenomenal shape as was the car opened the hood had the engine fire recall but I didn’t grab it car got crushed haven’t seen another navy blue Monte in the yard since what a darn shame always looking but that was where I got the goodies off the 03 pace car!
It's so crazy how rare of a jewel the 6th gen has become; people just use them as daily dusters and drive em until they fall apart....

Old 06-15-2019, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Thrush_Glasspack
It's so crazy how rare of a jewel the 6th gen has become; people just use them as daily dusters and drive em until they fall apart....
There are several that are local to me that I have watched over the last 10+ years just go to crap..

Old 06-15-2019, 11:32 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Thrush_Glasspack
Very true I see some around town in various conditions I’ve seen many that have fallen on hard times and it breaks my heart that they don’t care about the vehicle the Monte Carlo is dying

Old 06-15-2019, 11:39 AM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by wht02monte
There are several that are local to me that I have watched over the last 10+ years just go to crap..
Same here I’ve seen recently some Montes that look bad I saw one sixth gen that had a dented in quarter panel rocker rot huge hole in front bumper one that that killed me the most I caught a glimpse of a navy blue metallic Monte just like mine I caught a glimpse got excited and when I got a full view my heart was broken every panel was toast it looked horrible broke my heart then one time I worked with someone who had one it didn’t look terrible actually well that was at first then one day the front end was mangled I don’t know what happened hopefully not distracted driving I gave her my old factory taillights (they were no good for me got different backups) to her to help her Monte out for free but I guess it doesn’t matter huh?

Shame it has fallen on hard times

Last edited by N/A02NBMCSS; 06-15-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:45 AM

Chevy really needs to bring it back. I know in the 80's it was one of the few cars that were able to compete with the Camaro, but more sales in general keep the company value high. I agree the most foolish mistake was FWD but times have changed....its time for a ne MC to surface. Just having this talk with you all makes me eager to finish my car and show it off!

Quick Reply: Wanted: Need a navy blue metallic front bumper for a sixth gen ss