PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

In need of a couple things

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default In need of a couple things

I am in need of the power seat switches for a black leather driver's seat. I also need the plastic trim that goes on the bottom of a black leather driver's seat (you see it with the door open).

Old 07-23-2012, 04:04 PM

junk yard?? were i got mine for my 96 was 20 bucks

Old 07-23-2012, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Midnight02
junk yard?? were i got mine for my 96 was 20 bucks
I know the U-Pull yard that I go to does not have any 6th Gens. There are a couple junkyards around here, but they are usually outrageously priced. I may check there though.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Not all wrecking yards use this service, but you may be able to locate the parts near you using this search engine:

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Old 07-24-2012, 09:30 PM

By power seat switches you're referring to the power up/down, tilt, etc. not the heated seat switches? And then the plastic piece that covers those buttons and wraps around to the front corner of the seat?

You need both sides? There's actually quite a few Montes at my Pull-A-Part that I can try for you. Let me know if you want me to take to grab them for you, but honestly, it would be cheaper for you to get them yourself if it all possible, but if you can't find any at a junk yard around, let me know. I'd really only charge you shipping plus the fee that Pull-A-Part charges (I've got 3 by me, but one I wouldn't go near that neighborhood without a shotgun).

Old 07-24-2012, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS
By power seat switches you're referring to the power up/down, tilt, etc. not the heated seat switches? And then the plastic piece that covers those buttons and wraps around to the front corner of the seat?

You need both sides? There's actually quite a few Montes at my Pull-A-Part that I can try for you. Let me know if you want me to take to grab them for you, but honestly, it would be cheaper for you to get them yourself if it all possible, but if you can't find any at a junk yard around, let me know. I'd really only charge you shipping plus the fee that Pull-A-Part charges (I've got 3 by me, but one I wouldn't go near that neighborhood without a shotgun).
Thanks. I'm going to call a couple places sometime this week. I'll let you know if I can't find anything. Thanks for the offer.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:24 AM

I'm going to Pick N' Pull in st louis friday I can check for you. they have two 6th gens. unsure if SS or LS

Old 08-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by D_Spear
I'm going to Pick N' Pull in st louis friday I can check for you. they have two 6th gens. unsure if SS or LS
Where is that Pick N Pull? Is it in a St. Louis neighborhood I could safely go to by myself?

Old 08-01-2012, 06:44 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Possum
Where is that Pick N Pull? Is it in a St. Louis neighborhood I could safely go to by myself?
Its down on Hall Street Angie

Old 08-02-2012, 08:05 AM

No I would DEFF not go by yourself. Pretty bad area, if I wasn't in such a bad area I would go every weekend.

Quick Reply: In need of a couple things