PRIVATE Wanted Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

A few things...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

oh are you an original buyer of your monte?

and i bet on it lol my parents are gonna kill me! now i really gotta watch the money spending until i get my next paycheck

Old 11-04-2009, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by JAFO
If your up for a SLP CAI I believe Amy, AwesomeSS, is selling the one she had in Silver for something like $70. New it goes for around $180.

And I believe the seller of the ground effects has decided to look into getting the front fixed and keeping them. I myself am looking for the rocker on the passenger side. Not sure how the PO banged it up. I won't break up a set that someone else could use however. Need to find one in the boneyard somewhere.... I make myself laugh sometimes!
she is? i'll have to look into that but it'll probably be sold by the time i can get it since i just bet on that intimidator piece lol and yeah i would start by looking at what you call boneyards for your rocker lol

Old 11-04-2009, 03:44 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

i got it used off a guy with 30k miles im the 2nd owner
heres some of the pics of my car through the repair, gotta resize to put on here, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=907989

Old 11-04-2009, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
i got it used off a guy with 30k miles im the 2nd owner
heres some of the pics of my car through the repair, gotta resize to put on here, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=907989
Don't really wanna hijack Brit's post here but... DUDE! Awesome job, talk about a labor of love, eh?!?!

Old 11-04-2009, 03:55 PM

yeah it took 2 yrs alot of $$ but its the car i wanted & the model so figured why not & deff no where near perfect but it looks ok & drives so

lol its okay Brian i dont mind =D
and yeah that's totally intense! you must really love that car! of course i would do the same for mine =D

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
she is? i'll have to look into that but it'll probably be sold by the time i can get it since i just bet on that intimidator piece lol and yeah i would start by looking at what you call boneyards for your rocker lol
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16899

Has a pretty stock appearance, just in case car shows look down on that type of aftermarket thing. I have just gotten one myself, have gone goofy listening to it howl when I get on the gas, really not sure of HP or MPG gains. HP no way for me to guage and MPG... I still have a heavy foot for the above reason! But it's gotta be an improvement over stock. Think SLP says up to 10HP gain. That and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:03 PM

i gained 7 hp & like 1mpg with my home made one so these professinaly made ones should do better

Old 11-04-2009, 08:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

For a fraction of the cost you can get some Intimidator vinyl sticker, and even some in 3-D vinyl cut. Depends on what you want. The factory emblems list for $135 I believe.

For the intake, IF I was to do it again, I would either buy the Wizaired or build my own. I would use some of the smooth bore tubing that I posted on one of the fenderwell intake threads. It was from McMaster-Carr. You have a supercharger. Do yourself the favor and get the best bang for the buck, and that is NOT the K&N.

I seen a set of "legacy" headrests a while back for $60. Maybe here, or maybe ebay. Probably a year ago at least. They are around.

The knight emblem should be easy enough to find right here. Many of us have them laying around gathering dust (including myself).

You need my speedometer overlay from the gauge cluster I have for sale.

Don't forget about a strut tower brace, also (STB). There's one offered right now. They are prettey easy to find, but be careful which one you get. Your car doesn't have the mounting holes for a factory STB.

Last edited by RocknSS04; 11-04-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by RocknSS04
For a fraction of the cost you can get some Intimidator vinyl sticker, and even some in 3-D vinyl cut. Depends on what you want. The factory emblems list for $135 I believe.
Originally Posted by RocknSS04

For the intake, IF I was to do it again, I would either buy the Wizaired or build my own. I would use some of the smooth bore tubing that I posted on one of the fenderwell intake threads. It was from McMaster-Carr. You have a supercharger. Do yourself the favor and get the best bang for the buck, and that is NOT the K&N.

I seen a set of "legacy" headrests a while back for $60. Maybe here, or maybe ebay. Probably a year ago at least. They are around.

The knight emblem should be easy enough to find right here. Many of us have them laying around gathering dust (including myself).

You need my speedometer overlay from the gauge cluster I have for sale.

Don't forget about a strut tower brace, also (STB). There's one offered right now. They are prettey easy to find, but be careful which one you get. Your car doesn't have the mounting holes for a factory STB.

Well I already bided on the badge on eBay (((kickin myself in a way bcuz I didn’t exactly have the money for it, but oh well I can go a couple days without eatin lol!)))

So what would be better/easier/cheaper make my own with my buddy who is really really good working on cars and actually took a class with the 3800 engine in it or buy the wizaired with like a 6’+ K&N filter???

Ha really? Well I really really want those for sure. I’ve been keeping my eye out for some but so far I got nothing.

Ha are any of your emblems in great shape ??? =]

I know! I’m really considering on buying it eventually but I just can’t right now. Too bad you would just sell me the overlay =D

Wait what do I need a STB for? You lost me there lol.

Quick Reply: A few things...