PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

SS M90, Ported and Polished GEN III, Stage 2, K&N Intake

Old 10-08-2012, 12:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member
Default SS M90, Ported and Polished GEN III, Stage 2, K&N Intake, Coils, Wires, + more.

Looking to sell my SS M90 Kit. Everything from ZZP is included, plus some extras.

Contents:

Ported and Polished Gen 3 supercharger
ZZP Machined lower intake
ZZP Modified Billet Fuel Rails
33# injectors
ZZP Modular pulley system (3.8")
Supercharger gasket
Orignal Instructions on paper and CD from ZZP
L67 brake booster vacuum line
Idler pulley with custom standoff, bolt and washer
Throttle body gasket
Accessory belt (95.5" for '99+ with 3.8-4.2" pulley)
Autolite 104 plugs
Supercharger oil
Supercharger bolts
PCM reprogramming

Extras: (Willing to sell individually)

ZZP L36 HVTB -SOLD
K&N FIPK Intake -SOLD
MSD Coil Packs -SOLD
Taylor Spiro Pro Race Wires -SOLD
Aeroforce Scan Gauge
3-Gauge Pillar Pod -Black
Polished Aluminum F-body Valve Covers (L36) -SOLD

Lower intake gaskets, supercharger gasket, new plugs, and the pcm modified for your car is all you would need to bolt this kit up. (Great time to upgrade to metal lower intake manifold gaskets )

Various Pictures:

To be totally honest about this kit, I personally feel this is a great option if you want to supercharge your L36 without doing the traditional top swap. Installation was simple and straight forward.

Price: SOLD

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 01-05-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:19 PM

nice,what did you get for a new driver?

Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW! Kit has not even been on for a year. THanks for explaining why you are selling it (as I was wondering as I read this).

GLWS!

Old 10-10-2012, 12:52 AM

3 Year Member

Originally Posted by 04chevyboy
nice,what did you get for a new driver?
Here's my new vehicle, '05 F150 SuperCrew:

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
WOW! Kit has not even been on for a year. THanks for explaining why you are selling it (as I was wondering as I read this).

GLWS!
Yeah, it's crazy how fast some things can change. I regret buying it. Not because of the performance by any means, this thing is crazy vs. stock! I really should get some videos before I sell it, should I sell it. I wish there was a track near by that I could take it to and see what this thing can do. The supercharger whine is pretty damn addicting. I don't see my transmission holding up next summer should I keep the supercharger on there

Figured I would steal this quote from what I posted on Facebook:

When thinking about the past and how many times the supercharger has really been needed, i came up with zero times in which a supercharger has helped out my car in any way besides for looks and for the addition of a supercharged decal. Its time to be realistic with the car and with life, a full time college student does not need a a polished supercharged bolted up to a car which will sit more than it will be driven. Especially now that I will more than likely be in school for another 4 to 5 years. Its been my hobby and will continue to be, but at this time, my efforts and $$$ need to be more focused on obtaining a degree

The above was not intended to take anything away from the SS M90 Kit, it looks, sounds, and performs better than I ever imagined. I love it, spent a little time out in the garage tonight just looking everything over, still considering keeping it all. But I've got to move on at some point. I want RWD, I want Turbo, I want a lot of things for the car, but being a 20 year old, full time college student, working as much as I can, it's just not practical. I'm surprised I've even gotten the car to this point without being majorly in debt and doing terrible in school. I'm fortunate to have balanced it all but things have to change, I'd prefer to have the money back in my savings, especially since I won't be driving it as much

Sorry for the novel to those of you who actually read my posts, anyways, BUMP

Old 10-11-2012, 02:48 PM

hey jusitn how much would the SS m90 kit be?

Old 10-11-2012, 03:03 PM

3 Year Member

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
hey jusitn how much would the SS m90 kit be?
$2000 shipped OBO for just the kit.

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 11-13-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
Here's my new vehicle, '05 F150 SuperCrew:

Yeah, it's crazy how fast some things can change. I regret buying it. Not because of the performance by any means, this thing is crazy vs. stock! I really should get some videos before I sell it, should I sell it. I wish there was a track near by that I could take it to and see what this thing can do. The supercharger whine is pretty damn addicting. I don't see my transmission holding up next summer should I keep the supercharger on there

Figured I would steal this quote from what I posted on Facebook:

When thinking about the past and how many times the supercharger has really been needed, i came up with zero times in which a supercharger has helped out my car in any way besides for looks and for the addition of a supercharged decal. Its time to be realistic with the car and with life, a full time college student does not need a a polished supercharged bolted up to a car which will sit more than it will be driven. Especially now that I will more than likely be in school for another 4 to 5 years. Its been my hobby and will continue to be, but at this time, my efforts and $$$ need to be more focused on obtaining a degree

The above was not intended to take anything away from the SS M90 Kit, it looks, sounds, and performs better than I ever imagined. I love it, spent a little time out in the garage tonight just looking everything over, still considering keeping it all. But I've got to move on at some point. I want RWD, I want Turbo, I want a lot of things for the car, but being a 20 year old, full time college student, working as much as I can, it's just not practical. I'm surprised I've even gotten the car to this point without being majorly in debt and doing terrible in school. I'm fortunate to have balanced it all but things have to change, I'd prefer to have the money back in my savings, especially since I won't be driving it as much

Sorry for the novel to those of you who actually read my posts, anyways, BUMP
Sorry to hear you're getting rid of the kit man but I totally agree with you though theres not much point of it if the car spends most of the time sitting such as mine has since I've owned it. I really should have gotten just an N/A Monte but the deal on this was just way to good to pass on. I love what you've done with the truck but if I may ask (sorry for going off topic I know you wanted to strictly keep it to the sale so please foregive me for this.) are you planning on putting the tow hooks back on the front somehow? Because unless I'm mistaken the bottom hooks of the brush gaurd went where they were? If you plan on putting them on a different location I'd love to hear opinions as I was thinking of getting a bullbar for my truck and then decided against once I'd seen you have to remove the tow hooks. Again please forgive me for going off topic man.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:55 PM

3 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlackRainSS
Sorry to hear you're getting rid of the kit man but I totally agree with you though theres not much point of it if the car spends most of the time sitting such as mine has since I've owned it. I really should have gotten just an N/A Monte but the deal on this was just way to good to pass on. I love what you've done with the truck but if I may ask (sorry for going off topic I know you wanted to strictly keep it to the sale so please foregive me for this.) are you planning on putting the tow hooks back on the front somehow? Because unless I'm mistaken the bottom hooks of the brush gaurd went where they were? If you plan on putting them on a different location I'd love to hear opinions as I was thinking of getting a bullbar for my truck and then decided against once I'd seen you have to remove the tow hooks. Again please forgive me for going off topic man.
No problem for going off topic, it's going to be a hard sell unless there's someone actually interested in going this route which it doesn't appear there is right now lol.

I actually don't have the brush guard on anymore. Just took it off tonight, getting some pics uploaded to put it on craigslist. I think I had it on for less than a week lol. (I'm slowly ditching all of the chrome too) Personally, I like the look of bull bars a lot better, I just got the grille guard cuz it was super cheap lol. I'd like to get a black bullbar at some point but it can wait until a used one comes along, I don't want to spend money on a new one.

I believe the tow hooks could have fit on with the brush guard, I would have had to trim away a little of the plastic trim below the bumper but it could have been done. If I do get a bull bar I'll try and keep the tow hooks on. Idk how I feel about hooking up a tow to the grille guard if I ever had to

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 10-11-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:18 AM

3 Year Member

BUMP!

ZZP SS M90 Kit Stage 2 $1859.99
ZZP L36 HVTB $180
Polished F-body Valve Covers $100-150
MSD Coil Packs $170.97
Taylor Spiro Pro Race Wires $50
Aeroforce Scan Gauge $228.99
3-Gauge Pillar Pod -Black $55.00
=============================
Total (before shipping and without including polishing) $2,669.95

The above price is a very close price buying all of this new. That also doesn't include the cost polishing a supercharger. My guess is that would be no less than $300 to have someone polish it up that well. To buy all of this new, you'd be very close to $3000 shipped to your residence. I'm only asking $2200 shipped to the lower 48. If this kit is something you're considering, this might be your only chance to get these kind of savings. I can get you pictures/vidoes of everything working properly as is.

If I still have it this spring, I might just do rockers or a cam, get the engine bay finished up and keep it as a good Sunday Cruiser and just pick up a rwd car as funds allow. I'd love to do the swap to my Monte but while I'm in school, the only thing I really could do is source parts and get some very minor assembly going. If I were to part out the drivetrain now, I don't know if I could live without driving it for a few years lol. I plan on going to get it out this weekend if I have some free time, need to top off the tank and put the STA-BIL in, get the battery out, etc.. I miss it already lol.

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 12-11-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:17 PM

3 Year Member

ZZP L36 High Velocity Throttle Body SOLD!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SS M90, Ported and Polished GEN III, Stage 2, K&N Intake