PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Jawbone UP, Passenger Tail off 06/07 & Factory Amp off 01 SS

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Default Jawbone UP, Passenger Tail off 06/07 & Factory Amp off 01 SS

Hey guys I have for sale a couple things sitting around. I have a passenger side tail off an 07 SS that I bought and was gonna get a drivers side to go with it but need the money for other stuff so I need it gone. Also have my factory amp and do not need it anymore as I have gone completely aftermarket. I also bought a Jawbone UP wristband that I used a while but again, need the money (paid 129.99+tax).

Jawbone UP wristband, gray size medium: $80 shipped obo

The tail light does have some scratches but nothing deep, no gouges, and the clips are all intact: $65 shipped obo

Factory amp (from a 2001): $45 shipped obo

Old 06-19-2013, 06:58 PM

Bumppp

Old 09-09-2022, 03:30 PM

Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not, I apologize. I am still learning how to navigate on here, I want to share something I found. It may have already been shared by someone else. If so, I didn't see it. I like many of you had issues with the stereo in my 2000 monte. It had already been replaced with an after market Kenwood head unit. It sounded great when we bought the car. Bur, the last few months it would come on and spin the cd or play the radio but, no sound came out. It was sporadic at first, then stopped producing sound all the time. So, I got on here to find out why. And, as many times before found many of you had the same issue. The factory amp seemed to be the problem. I couldn't find one in a salvage yard or even on E-bay. I read a post on here about jumper wires to bypass the amp. I decided to go that route. But, before I started jumping pins in the amp plug, I got online and found Amazon sells a plug and play jumper for this situation. Some of you may already be aware of this. I was not. Nor, did I see a post about it. So, maybe it will help someone. I bought one for 10 dollars and change. Plugged it in and now have sound again. I hope this helps someone. It is made by Metra and the part number is 70-2021. Now, I need help with something else before I but my interior back together. During all this I bought a new touch screen head unit. It has wiring for steering wheel controls. My car has stereo controls on the steering wheel. But, I cannot find any wires coming out of the steering column to hook to the new stereo. If someone can tell me what to look for or what I am missing I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Jim

Old 09-11-2022, 09:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by riderx2
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not, I apologize. I am still learning how to navigate on here, I want to share something I found. It may have already been shared by someone else. If so, I didn't see it. I like many of you had issues with the stereo in my 2000 monte. It had already been replaced with an after market Kenwood head unit. It sounded great when we bought the car. Bur, the last few months it would come on and spin the cd or play the radio but, no sound came out. It was sporadic at first, then stopped producing sound all the time. So, I got on here to find out why. And, as many times before found many of you had the same issue. The factory amp seemed to be the problem. I couldn't find one in a salvage yard or even on E-bay. I read a post on here about jumper wires to bypass the amp. I decided to go that route. But, before I started jumping pins in the amp plug, I got online and found Amazon sells a plug and play jumper for this situation. Some of you may already be aware of this. I was not. Nor, did I see a post about it. So, maybe it will help someone. I bought one for 10 dollars and change. Plugged it in and now have sound again. I hope this helps someone. It is made by Metra and the part number is 70-2021. Now, I need help with something else before I but my interior back together. During all this I bought a new touch screen head unit. It has wiring for steering wheel controls. My car has stereo controls on the steering wheel. But, I cannot find any wires coming out of the steering column to hook to the new stereo. If someone can tell me what to look for or what I am missing I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Jim
For posted as a reply to an old for sale thread from 2013. It would be best to start a new thread.