PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 95-00 center console lid (not broken!)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Smile 95-00 center console lid (not broken!)

Hey guys, I have a black center console lid out of a Monte that has not broken yet! I remember these were a big deal a few years back when I was a part of Mymonte.com. but now I can't even find it as a real website anymore

anyway, I'm in south east Wisconsin and can either do local meet up or ship it out to you provided you pick up the shipping. Make me an offer, I'm not sure what its worth

I don't have PM on the forum yet but if your interested I can send pictures via email
zzBillyzz@outlook.com

Old 01-04-2014, 05:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for joining the MCF!

Big Tony,
What year is this actually out of ?

Do you have a picture? If it looks like the one I need I'd be willing to take it off your hands. I have a 1999.. so any console lid from 1995 to 1999 will work for me. From your post its possibly for a 5th Gen... a 2000 is a 6th gen Monte Carlo.(it has a different style).Thats why I am asking for a pic... I would like to see pics of both sides to be sure it will work on mine and if its the correct year for my 5th gen... I'd be willing to purchase it from you.
As a new member until you get your email confirmation and meet the minimum post count to be able to post pictures... I have provided you my email addy to send me pics directly.

Please email me pics at MonteZ-34@att.net

A little FYI.... Mymonte.com.... is now -----> michiganmontecarloclub.com

Thanks,
David

Last edited by STUMPMI; 01-04-2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Tony:
Unfortunately the pics you emailed to me didn't show up...

I believe you sent them from your phone... somehow got lost between you sending them and and receiving them thru my email...

You could try texting them to me email me your phone number and lets see if they show up. I don't want to post my number on a public forum.