PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2007 SS Laser blue metalic

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Default 2007 SS Laser blue metalic

Long time lurker and wanting to sell my car, so perfect time to post. I have for sale my 2007 SS Monte Carlo. The color is Laser Blue Metallic and its not purple! haha The car has been fun to drive but on hard times so she must go. I have enjoyed the car for the years I've had the car. The car currently has 103,xxx miles. The miles on the car are mostly highway miles.

-Mods-
-20 inch wheels and tires good life on the tires.
-Smoked rear tail light.
-K&N intake
-Custom exhaust
-the front speakerd i replaced with kicker component speakers.
-Limo tint all around and tinted wind shield/ (helped keep my seat in good shape)
-car is dropped on springs

-Interiror-
-The interior is in really good shape. black and grey is the color combo. No rips or tears in the seat. I would condition the seats regularly. Car always garaged as well to help preserve the leather seats.

Maybe be more but thats all I can remember for now. I want someone to buy this car and enjoy it as I have. I'm asking for 9k If interested or have any questions you can email me Victor.fuentez@gmail.com. I'am unable to post pictures, so if you would like pictures I can email you some. Hope to hear from someone willing to take over this clean car.

Last edited by SoMonte; 02-12-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:52 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SoMonte
Long time lurker and wanting to sell my car, so perfect time to post. I have for sale my 2007 SS Monte Carlo. The color is Laser Blue Metallic and its not purple! haha The car has been fun to drive but on hard times so she must go. I have enjoyed the car for the years I've had the car. The car currently has 103,xxx miles. The miles on the car are mostly highway miles.

-Mods-
-20 inch wheels and tires good life on the tires.
-Smoked rear tail light.
-K&N intake
-Custom exhaust
-the front speakerd i replaced with kicker component speakers.
-Limo tint all around and tinted wind shield/ (helped keep my seat in good shape)
-car is dropped on springs

-Interiror-
-The interior is in really good shape. black and grey is the color combo. No rips or tears in the seat. I would condition the seats regularly. Car always garaged as well to help preserve the leather seats.

Maybe be more but thats all I can remember for now. I want someone to buy this car and enjoy it as I have. I'm asking for 10k If interested or have any questions you can email me Victor.fuentez@gmail.com. I'am unable to post pictures, so if you would like pictures I can email you some. Hope to hear from someone willing to take over this clean car.
Can you send me some pictures ? Boynascar@aol.com. Thanks.... Where you located ? Mjclemm...

Old 01-25-2014, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by MJClemm
Can you send me some pictures ? Boynascar@aol.com. Thanks.... Where you located ? Mjclemm...
Will do. I'll send some pics asap. Yeah sorry just noticed located in Fontana California. Southern California.