Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

0-0 >Claims To Be The First With Laser Headlights < ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:18 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question 0-0 >Claims To Be The First With Laser Headlights < ?

Hi Member's,
Do you like them ?
Do you want them 4 your Monte Carlo ?
Let us know `OK
I really think BMW put them in so that they could see your Awesome Monte Carlo better @ night (lol)

Munich’s Flame Throwers: BMW Claims To Be The First With Laser Headlights

February 10, 2014 at 6:12 pm by Jens Meiners

Last month, Audi R&D chief Ulrich Hackenberg made a big promise: “We will be the first car brand to put laser lights into production,” he told journalists at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. He did not specify which vehicle would be fitted with the technology, which was showcased on the Audi Sport Quattro concept.

Now BMW announces that its i8 plug-in hybrid sports car “will be the first series production car with this innovative lighting technology.” It will be an option on the i8 from the fall of 2014 onwards. Full LED lights are standard; the laser option pertains to high-beam headlights and doubles their reach. The last we heard from BMW is that it would likely not be offered on i8s sold in the U.S.The race is on. And as far as we are concerned, it doesn’t matter which brand has it on its option list first. It’s lasers locked and loaded on the tarmac that counts and the company that has the first vehicles with laser headlights at dealerships wins. We look forward to finding out which carmaker that will be.

Last edited by Space; 03-18-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

I can see it now, flash to pass causes spontaneous combustion. Lol. Dont you guys have that feature in outer space space?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking >`Space, it's never ending, or is it ? Maybe there's a Race Track up there ?

Originally Posted by dbaldwin
I can see it now, flash to pass causes spontaneous combustion. Lol. Dont you guys have that feature in outer space space?

LoL, Yes `David, but we share with everyone > Just look `up in2 outer Space on a clear `eve & Ask yourself >"Where does it End ?" > WoW We's 4-Sure >

Old 03-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

It hurts my head to do that space haha. My brothers and I decided that you either have to accept the fact of ultimate infinity or that a fourth dimension exist at which up will magically become down