(06-07)free fenders - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

(06-07)free fenders

Old 05-01-2018, 05:13 AM
1 Year Member
Default (06-07)free fenders

I recently purchased new fenders they came in little banged up. They replaced them now I have an extra set they have a little damage front top passenger side point were the fender meets the headlight is bent about a half inch inward and the drivers side has a slight bend towards the front. Very repairable defects, they are painted in oem black single stage. Someone can have them free just ask you pay for shipping.

Old 06-08-2018, 02:27 PM

Where abouts in MA are you? I'm in Southwick just outside of Springfield and may be able to come pick them up... PM me details.

thanks
Dave

Old 06-11-2018, 05:50 AM
1 Year Member

I am in Gardner MA says its 2 hour drive from you, there all yours if you if you want them. Message me if your still interested.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:03 PM

Can you get me a price to ship these to 01077 Southwick MA?
thanks

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.