Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Opinion Needed: MALE (No) CAR

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 02:56 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike

Hi `Barbara, we both are in the same boat (except) you already have 2 beautiful Monte Carlo's. Count your blessing & play the lotto & pray...Or Race for $'s
I don't want another nice car until I have a garage for it...I don't need much living space, because I could sleep in a garage with a shower & a fridge & micro (lol) or a tent (LOL)

I'm sorry you don't have the $'s now, but I'm sure you will `if you want it bad enough....I've learned that giving up 2 get isn't easy, but it's worth `it if you don't give up 4-Sure...Good Luck 2 U 4>Sure<
Oh I count my blessing all the time and I am fortunate to have the Montes I have. I could also sleep in a garage with cooking capabilities, a couch, and a shower.
Not going to give up but not going to give up my Montes either. I will live in a tent before I give up my Montes!!! I am happy where I am for now because I am making it and still have a little money for food...LOL

Old 05-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

You need to find some Hot Chic with a Vette or something and she may let you move in with her and you won't need to hunt for a Monte Donor.
Take for example I was in San Destin last June, the Residence Inn and I was just up the street at this little mall like a Rodeo drive thing and this Beautiful gal had this sweet corvette and as I walked by she asked me to check something on her car that wasn't working. She bought me dinner later and well............ but I didn't.
So if they are there and checking me out surely you could put on your best Hawaiian flowery shirt and flip flops and a cap and knock them dead.
Then you could drive a Corvette, this gal inherited it from a divorce and she was on the hunt.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:24 PM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I am a bit difficult to live with since I am so into my Montes...LOL
My dog barely tolerates me. I only think she loves me because I take her racing...LOL
My cats could care less!!! LOL

Old 05-01-2015, 04:28 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking THanks Dale

LoL Twin `Dale,
I was just kidding & having some fun...LOL
I would not take advantage of someone like that. I do have a good savings & just having some fun on the MCF 2 create/add some fun activity.

There are many sugar/momma's & sugar daddy's in Florida with big $'s, but it's a sad game to me. I like being self supporting & free 4 now..., but thanks for sharing....

There's a name for ladies that like younger men, but I forget what it is (lol) I'd love a new Z06 or 7, but not that bad (LOL)

Old 05-01-2015, 08:19 PM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

BBMike- It better be a nice name...LOL I don't know how people can do the sugar momma/daddy thing. It means so much more when you earn what you want..but that's just me.

Old 05-01-2015, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by P343
BBMike- It better be a nice name...LOL I don't know how people can do the sugar momma/daddy thing. It means so much more when you earn what you want..but that's just me.

LoL `Barbara,
I just asked Mr Google (he seems to know most everything) LOL

Urban Dictionary: Cougar

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cougar
Urban Dictionary

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. ...cougars. older women who like younger men. do you want to go coooga
Example below

I don't think Kelso is doing it for the $'s >(LOL)
The Bum's & I watched that 70's show & liked it...It was one of the few TV shows we watched...We didn't watch 2 much TV...
We were out with the Sharks surfing & playing try 2 catch me (LOL)
This thread sure has gone in many different directions...I'm going to have to put traffic signals in my threads (LOL)

Look 4 your Racing updated in the Blog...Hope U had a great time..
Peace/Out

Old 05-01-2015, 09:33 PM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Could not go racing tonight found a problem

Old 05-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

^^^ Bummer. I hope its a small problem.

Old 05-01-2015, 11:15 PM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Brand new distributor cap has a fault because it is arcing and causing the #8 plug to not fire properly.

Old 05-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Oh wow! Don't it suck when brand new stuff don't work the way it's supposed to?

Quick Reply: Opinion Needed: MALE (No) CAR