Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Opinion Needed: MALE (No) CAR

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 01:55 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking MALE (No) CAR>HELP<

Hi, my name is `Mike, I'm a male, no car.
I don't like Mustangs or Camero's, but I like the Monte Carlo...
Could you please help me find one, but first could you lend me a few $'s. I promise to pay you back when I hit the lotto + I take you to McDonalds. I am a $mart person & U can trust me...Just ask anyone (?) Tell your friends & maybe they will feel sorry 4 me & donate 2 Tell them I will give them a free surf lesson, but they will have to pay for gas & some food (lol)

Thanks for reading...Please send your donations to $urfer's beach lifeguard station...PO Box `1 Monte Fund, Cocoa Beach, Fla 32222
Thank You much

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-30-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

you don't like Camaros!?!??!

Old 04-30-2015, 02:16 PM
Talking >Like your outfit > LOL< Didn't U have lunch >U look faint ? LOL

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
you don't like Camaros!?!??!

^ is that U in your work uniform ? > sorry no rest & 2 much high test coffee 2day >LOL<
LOL Admin Mike,
No I don't like Camario's, but I really like the Chevy Camaro

Old 04-30-2015, 02:36 PM
Smile 1st Gen Monte Dream

I'd really like to get a Monte like the below. Do you think you & others could afford to help me get it ? I'd give everyone a ride (2 your bank) >Thanks in advance< Can't wait to hear from you & see your Money Order (Oh, I take pay pal) > LOL<

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-30-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member

lolol BeachBumMike y u b trolling doe????

Old 04-30-2015, 05:14 PM
Talking Hi `John >What's happening in your life ?

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb
lolol BeachBumMike y u b trolling doe????

Hi `John,
I don't know why I do the things I do the majority of my time.
This thread was posted out of frustration of not understanding some people & their posts + to seek some humor from their statements. I get frustrated when I see member's take time from their life to help others & don't get a thank you & sometimes the poster wants to debate their help

I get frustrated when someone gets a Monte & states they don't like it & then wants help trying to change the appearance I just don't understand some humans, but I do my best to extract some humor from what I read.... I just try to have fun when online & try to help others when I can...

I get frustrated when people don't search the web or forum b-4 they ask questions that have been answered thousands of times.
I don't know if they don't know how to search, or they are just to lazy to look (?)

I also know that I've made a lot Off Topic Threads, but I learned from `Space & he said that he made them in hopes of giving member's something to read when they log on & there's no new threads to check out.... It's difficult to find topic's that everyone would like, but `if you can keep member's online on the MCF (?), they will be here to help member's that do have a Problem or need advice from Monte's owners/member's.

I know if I checked in & the only thing to read was problems, problems, problems > I wouldn't want to stay online for long...

So, if you or any member reading this has a good topic, please make a thread & share...Also, please welcome our new member's & say hello to our present members....That's `all that falling outa my head > Peace/Happy/Out...

p.s. I also know that it can be difficult for some members, or all of them to understand me or
our Florida BeachBum Family...( I think we could `be from another planet) ? >Maybe ?<

Oh `John, did I answer your (?)...What was it again ? (>LOL<)
p.s. Oh a big thanks `John 4 wiring your
generous donation 2 my MonteCarlo Fund ($)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-30-2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member

Nah I hear ya man 100%, just messin with ya making the forum a bit interesting - don't forget, I too am a beach bum... Not the pristine FL beaches but, well, close enough. OBX 4 life!

Old 04-30-2015, 07:23 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default No I want that one too!!

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
I'd really like to get a Monte like the below. Do you think you & others could afford to help me get it ? I'd give everyone a ride (2 your bank) >Thanks in advance< Can't wait to hear from you & see your Money Order (Oh, I take pay pal) > LOL<
To Do List:
Hit Lottery
Buy BBMike the pretty black Monte and give it to him after I have run it down the track a few times!!! LOL

Old 04-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

If I had hella money I would definitely buy you that car Mike.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb
Nah I hear ya man 100%, just messin with ya making the forum a bit interesting - don't forget, I too am a beach bum... Not the pristine FL beaches but, well, close enough. OBX 4 life!
Sorry `John, I did 4-get that, but I'm sure that Space remembers. Our beaches are not as pristine as they once were They have been invaded by humans that have no respect & leave their glass/broken bottles & thrash I don't understand them.
Wish U great surf'in this year > EnJoy when U can
Originally Posted by P343
To Do List:
Hit Lottery
Buy BBMike the pretty black Monte and give it to him after I have run it down the track a few times!!! LOL
aaah Thanks much `Barbara, that's `Sweet...I sure hope that our dreams come true someday until the, we will just have to make the best of it & >EnJoy<

Originally Posted by 02ssintimidator
If I had hella money I would definitely buy you that car Mike.
Thanks `Brandon, now get out there & get some hella $'s (LOL)
The lotto $'s are big in a few games...Can anyone loan me a few $'s to play...."Can't win `if we don't play" I've played all my $'s away > LOL<

p.s. I really, really do luv the above 1st Gen Black Monte (WoW) The more I look @ it the more I like it 4>Sure!

Quick Reply: Opinion Needed: MALE (No) CAR