Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

LED Tail lights- looking for pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Default LED Tail lights- looking for pics

wondering if any member has these Tail Lights installed (or something similar)
http://www.andysautosport.com/chevro...w00143812.html

if so, im looking for a pic of them with park lights on and brakes on. i'd really like to see them in all states before i purchase them

Old 02-18-2010, 06:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's the normal lights. Parking they are even brighter.

Both top and bottom are lit at the same time, the smaller circles on the inside are your blinkers, both top and bottom at the same time for those too. They are amazing you won't regret it.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 PM

they should last the life of your car.

its hard to take pics when there lite up.

there sweet looking and operating.

they are three times as bright or more then oem. they literally light 15 20 feet bac kreally bright red. you must see. looks nice on snow. they make up if you black out your reverse light covers.

the only bad thing i have to say about them is that, when installed they make you purchase the led third brake light.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:13 PM

15 Year Member

Or a vinyl overlay

Old 02-18-2010, 06:22 PM

yeah that pic really doesnt do any justice for them lit up... ill try searching you tube

so on my 05 , the bottom circles are the brakes.. the top is the blinker.. and only the bottom one lights up with park lights...

yor saying that both circles will then be lit up for park lights and brakes.. the lil red yolk in the middle of the bottom circle will then be turn signal?

Old 02-18-2010, 06:34 PM

all the led's are in tunnel like slots and very bright. try taking a pic with out the flash. i think ive already tried and it looked bad in the pic.

trust us the look very clean and are high quality. i may suggest the smoke ones for your car. ive never seen them on a car b4. very unique.

i dont know if i already wrote this, but i got mine off car ID off ebay for a best offer of 260 shipped they may be cheaper now. and if not they have a sale once a month. if you order from matrix or andys you have to be involved in a group buy program in order to get a deal.

by the way , just buy um while you have the money. and if you install and dont like um, you can just sell them to another member. garranted

Old 02-18-2010, 07:29 PM

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Nuffy
so on my 05 , the bottom circles are the brakes.. the top is the blinker.. and only the bottom one lights up with park lights...

yor saying that both circles will then be lit up for park lights and brakes.. the lil red yolk in the middle of the bottom circle will then be turn signal?
I can't take a good picture of them lit up, sorry.

I drive an 00, yes the bottom was the only thing lit, and the blinkers were the top. It was ugly. Now both are lit, the red circle is actually the reflector for when no lights are on. There are LEDs in the middle of the circles that are the blinkers.

If you HONESTLY can't find anything I can try again to take better pictures some time. But really I'm waiting for my full car unveiling for those pictures

Old 02-19-2010, 05:16 AM

thanks for the info. i think ill purchase them along with a rear spoiler. got a raise at work so time to reward myself !

Old 02-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Well congratulations on the raise!

I personally want to pick up a set of the red ones. Some time this Spring I hope.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:25 PM

Rick, will you be selling your stock ones or will you hold on to them?

Quick Reply: LED Tail lights- looking for pics