Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Custom Trunk Lid Panels / Vinyl graphics / etc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 02:56 AM

as soon as this guy buys my strobes i'm going to buy the team MC spoiler decal (the exact one you have done on the blue monte) and i'm also going to pick up a set of the side view mirror decals without taz and a silver Monte Carlo Forum decal. then as soon as i sell my xbox 360 i'll put in an order for a custom trunk lid and if you do the display boards i'll do one of those. PM me the total for the decals and I'll let you know as soon as I can send payment.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by punisherss
as soon as this guy buys my strobes i'm going to buy the team MC spoiler decal (the exact one you have done on the blue monte) and i'm also going to pick up a set of the side view mirror decals without taz and a silver Monte Carlo Forum decal. then as soon as i sell my xbox 360 i'll put in an order for a custom trunk lid and if you do the display boards i'll do one of those. PM me the total for the decals and I'll let you know as soon as I can send payment.
what will you purchase after you sell the house? just kidding!!! will pm you

Old 09-03-2010, 07:49 AM

then i'll buy a couple more sexy montes haha...the parents wouldnt be happy i sold theyre house but oh well =P

Old 09-18-2010, 12:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Omg! I loveee that supercharged one! I wish I could get that one but I need one that's gonna match the whole theme of the car =/ I'm gonna design a new idea for mine...I really like the original #3 panel but I need something that will matches the Legacy on the side.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

[quote=SpinEm_90;263246]Omg! I loveee that supercharged one! I wish I could get that one but I need one that's gonna match the whole theme of the car =/ I'm gonna design a new idea for mine...I really like the original #3 panel but I need something that will matches the Legacy on the side.[/q

Britt I have the Intimidator script layed out in galaxy silver and am working on Dale Sr. / ? graphic to present to Jose...he wants to keep it hush hush tho. so it will be interesting to see what you deem worthy of your monte

Old 09-18-2010, 02:36 PM

Those look great, i got to see Bambi's trunk liner and ... wish i had mine so we could have taken pics of them both.
I have a feeling Jarhead will come through like usual, til then

Old 09-19-2010, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
Britt I have the Intimidator script layed out in galaxy silver and am working on Dale Sr. / ? graphic to present to Jose...he wants to keep it hush hush tho. so it will be interesting to see what you deem worthy of your monte
Well if I can't find the time to figure out a diff design, I'll most def prob be getting the original senior panel you made a couple months ago. Between work & school at the moment, my creativity levels have been at an alltime low bcuz of how tired I am all of the time

Old 10-19-2010, 05:44 AM
Photobucket
3 Year Member
Default For the ponti's

Pontiac GP nu font

Old 10-19-2010, 05:51 AM
Photobucket
3 Year Member
Default Fourth genners

A work in progress for the 4th gen

Old 10-19-2010, 10:18 PM

Hey Tim! I think I finally know what I want for my panel. Brian is gonna try to throw together a photoshopped pic of it for me to see if you can do it or not. I'll letcha know when we got it done =)

Quick Reply: Custom Trunk Lid Panels / Vinyl graphics / etc.