Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your Thought N Prayers Needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Default RE: Your Thought N Prayers Needed

ok new update, she had to have a full blood transfusion today, her blood count was down to 8. the minimum to my undernstanding is 13. well anyway they said the chemo is what caused this. so if she doesnt take the chemo she'll die in a month but if she takes the chemo it will kill her. so now we have a hard decision to make.....

Old 01-12-2008, 07:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Myself and LadyT will keep you and your Grandmother in our prayers. I pray that she is right with God, so that her passing to the other side will make it easier on ALL of you, knowing you can see her again in God's time. May God comfort you and your family, and comfort her in her tough time. Life is short. The after-life is eternal.
Hang in there Chris, we are praying for you. Keep us posted.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:08 PM

ORIGINAL: scc24540

ok new update, she had to have a full blood transfusion today, her blood count was down to 8. the minimum to my undernstanding is 13. well anyway they said the chemo is what caused this. so if she doesnt take the chemo she'll die in a month but if she takes the chemo it will kill her. so now we have a hard decision to make.....
I am truley sorry to hear of this .
We had her mom die from Cancer a few years ago and it is a hard thing to deal with the only comfort is to know that she will be out of pain soon.

If you need anythign you know how to get a hold of me .
Keep you head straight and clear and make sure you stay good with you and your family etc....

Old 01-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Default RE: Your Thought N Prayers Needed ~update~

well got a update this morn and it wont good, apparently the chemo caused her to develop diabetes her blood sugar count was 290 so they gave her insulin and some other meds and put her on a special diet. so for now shes sleeping and doing decent. thanks for the prayers fellers keep em rollin

Old 01-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Default grandma update

well thanks to how nasty our hospital is my grandmother has contracted MRSA

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/m...-mrsa-overview

she only came here because chemo dropped her blood count and now shes on deaths doorstepbecause of the hospitals refusal to keep this place clean. lawsuit anyone?

Old 01-15-2008, 04:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: grandma update

Wow, the meanest type up staph.

Keep the faith brother.

Old 01-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Default RE: grandma update

yes keep faith, but i could go for a good old fashion sueing

Old 01-16-2008, 10:35 AM

i hope she pulls through man, and have faith. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for the best. I am sorry to hear about this man. It hits close to home too tho, cuz my grandmother passed a few years ago from cancer, so i will definitely do this for you chris

Old 01-16-2008, 01:01 PM

thanks yall, well we decided today shes coming home to die. no more suffering in that godforsaken hospital. she will live her last few days in peace in the comfort of the home.

thanks for everything everybody

Old 01-16-2008, 02:17 PM

Im sorry to hear this but i know it is hard to belive she will be better off . Due to them being abel to get her comfortabl and also . she will be out of pain.

Quick Reply: Your Thought N Prayers Needed