Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your MCF ToDay: Saturday, August 29, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009 | 02:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

he's not in any pain and in a betterplace

Old 08-29-2009 | 02:49 PM
|
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

..`Chris, I would make a appointment ASAP....I hope that you have dental insurance 4-Sure. Pain is a reminder that we are still alive, but I don't like that type of reminder....I hope you can endure the pain until it can be destroyed and eliminated...Take good care....

Old 08-29-2009 | 04:58 PM

well another day seemlessly passed wothout any problems on my end but i am sorry to hear it wasnt the same for everyone else hjope everyones rest of today is as good as it can be and tomorrow promises of a new today to make whatever you want out of it

Old 08-29-2009 | 05:05 PM

oh ya an pain is weakness leaving the body ha ha ha

Old 08-29-2009 | 07:02 PM

Justin I am glad that you guys got there in time and she was able to say good bye. I was able to do the same with my grandma a few years ago when she passed.

Robyn,
11 is late. Unfortunately the boat is staying put tomorrow. I have a hitch lock on it to disable the trailer so no one can haul it off when I am not home. I was smart enough to leave the keys to the lock in the blazer when I sold it and the new owner can't find them. Looks like I will have to call a lock smith next week.

Probably do a little river fly fishing instead.

Old 08-29-2009 | 08:01 PM
15 Year Member

here is emmavile... donno if it's a true town or not but here it is

Old 08-29-2009 | 08:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

evening, everyone. i had a fairly busey day, i found out my lil kwanza hut collected a pool of water in the roof during the little downpour that has been the last 2 days, probibly holding at least 6 gallons.... it was about to collapse, good thing i checked it! so i was out there in my new sneakers & nice clean jeans ( were were going into town in 20 minutes!!) i managed to dump the water out & pull the roof back to where it should be.... of course the monte was soaked, and i had to lean against it while i dumped the water out, which was pouring down on me as well, so i was SOAKED... went in to change, so we could leave, & find out all my jeans are in to be washed.... all i had were my workpants so i climb into them, & off we go to town, me lookin like joe dirt in my nasty, oily jeans.... then i had to run up to milford to get some slats i could put into the roof frame of the hut, to keep it from collecting water again.... and i just got done with dinner ( ham, french toast, & pan fryed potatoes & onions - YUM ) & decided to check in.....

justin, i think i posted this in the photography thred, but my family's condolinces go out to you & the g/f's familys.... it seems you made your trip at the right time, & im sure it ment alot to him to see you all....

chris, man that SUCKS about the tooth thing..... if ya want i could remove it, as soon as i find my channellocks... i really hate the dentest myself, but if you think of how bad things COULD be, a shot of novacane & a week (ish) of a sore mouth sure are worth it.... my moms close frind had similar tooth problems as 'brent, she had a tooth infection when she was 11 that alomst killed her.... so you probibly wanna get that thing chekced out ASAP!! good luck

todd, you could always push the boat into the backyard & sit on it & drink some beer for some TURBO- redneck fun! lol (dont laff too hard, ive known people who do this )

ok, later everyone!

Old 08-29-2009 | 08:24 PM

Todd.... GOOD MOVE BUDDY!!!! LOL You just pulled something I would do. Definately. So I was supposed to get together with mr trainwreck tonight (hey, he's at least good for a laugh when I watch as he ruins his life and doesn't even care!), but he's not even among the living. he's either sacked out asleep (he works 12 hour days over nights) or..... yup you guessed it drunk..... I need to make some new friends. I'm going to just start asking guys and gals out I work with... my friends from high school suck. They're all broke and all they do is whine about how they can't get ahead. I hate people like that. You can get ahead you just don't want to. It's always somebody else's fault.

Old 08-29-2009 | 08:41 PM
15 Year Member

todd that sucks man...so u buy somthing? i miss somthin?...thanks everyone for your supportive word i the g/f and her family apreciate it

Old 08-29-2009 | 09:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

no problem, justin. how is everyone taking the loss?

hey, if you get the chance see if you can snap a pic of your cabin & post.... airstreams are cooooollll

well, goodnight everyone, imma hit the hay early tonight, gotta get into the swing of getting up at 5:20 for school monday.... ugggggg..... later!

Quick Reply: Your MCF ToDay: Saturday, August 29, 2009