Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Is your favorite TV show in danger???

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 11:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Default Is your favorite TV show in danger???

Hey guys! Just saw this story on yahoo, its bout TV shows that are in danger of being cancelled & which ones are safe. My 5 favorite shows on tv right now are Fringe (seen every single episode!), Flashforward (also seen every single episode ), Dancing with the Stars (have seen most of every season), Modern Family, & Cougar Town. && it looks like Flashforward is in risk of not returning which is hella depressing for me bcuz i love all of that suspense & thinking going on during shows. My rents love Bones & Castle which are two great shows of what I have seen. && it sucks that Scrubs is officially ending but I knew that would be gone eventually =( but anyway here is the link if you guys wanna see if your shows are save or not, or maybe i'm the only loser who cares lol
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv....te-show-danger

Old 05-07-2010, 12:08 AM

I am glad Lost is almost over. For 6 seasons, I have been dying to know what the hell is going on, and finally I will have answers 3 weeks from now. At least, I will if J.J. Abrams knows what is good for him....

Old 05-07-2010, 12:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

lol yeah my high school math teacher for 3 years was obsessed with that show! so i'm sure hes sad that its ending but gonna be glad to know whats up & all

Old 05-07-2010, 12:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

They canceled my fav TV show a while back

The Banana Splits.

Old 05-07-2010, 05:29 AM

...WoW, I am outa touch...I haven't seen any of the ones that you posted, but I guess I would have to watch T.V. I don't have time to watch T.V., except for racing events when I can. I do watch or listen to the world news & it's mostly depressing .

I will catch up on T.V. & movies when I retired in about 50 more years...My free time is spent on my connection to the outside world
~> my `puter : ) I never get bored when I have the chance to get online....I love the World Wide `Web and with a few strokes of the keys I can go anywhere....Even in2 Outer `Space...(home: )
Thanks `Brittany for all your contributions to your Monte Carlo Family...I always enjoy read'in what you post....

Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Dyonysis
I am glad Lost is almost over. For 6 seasons, I have been dying to know what the hell is going on, and finally I will have answers 3 weeks from now. At least, I will if J.J. Abrams knows what is good for him....
I hear it's gonna have a Sopranos style ending. Just as they're about to reveal what's really going on, the screen goes black.

As long as they don't cancel the hockey season, Mythbusters, and the weekend automotive shows on Speed and Spike TV.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
I hear it's gonna have a Sopranos style ending. Just as they're about to reveal what's really going on, the screen goes black.

As long as they don't cancel the hockey season, Mythbusters, and the weekend automotive shows on Speed and Spike TV.
They wouldn't dare. Abrams would have to go into hiding Salman Rushdie style. The people want answers DAMMIT!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:36 PM

they wont get rid of speed or spikes power block i hope not some of the power block showes have a really good ideas on some things that people over look. like getting more hp or what is a good build for them. on top of that i think the sponsors will be ticked as well because they get advertising if those showes are not around any more there will be a lwa suit. because the major aftermarket companies will no longer have a venue to sell there products and people will also give a back lash to speed and spike.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:13 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't have much time to watch TV. The only program I really watch is Top Gear on BBC America and I have to DVR it. Hey JJ The Banana Splits are still on Boomerang on DirectTV!!!!