Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Is your favorite TV show in danger??? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/your-favorite-tv-show-danger-20509/)

SpinEm_90 05-06-2010 11:59 PM

Is your favorite TV show in danger???

Hey guys! Just saw this story on yahoo, its bout TV shows that are in danger of being cancelled & which ones are safe. My 5 favorite shows on tv right now are Fringe (seen every single episode!), Flashforward (also seen every single episode :)), Dancing with the Stars (have seen most of every season), Modern Family, & Cougar Town. && it looks like Flashforward is in risk of not returning which is hella depressing for me bcuz i love all of that suspense & thinking going on during shows. My rents love Bones & Castle which are two great shows of what I have seen. && it sucks that Scrubs is officially ending but I knew that would be gone eventually =( but anyway here is the link if you guys wanna see if your shows are save or not, or maybe i'm the only loser who cares lol
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv....te-show-danger

Dyonysis 05-07-2010 12:08 AM

I am glad Lost is almost over. For 6 seasons, I have been dying to know what the hell is going on, and finally I will have answers 3 weeks from now. At least, I will if J.J. Abrams knows what is good for him....

SpinEm_90 05-07-2010 12:12 AM

lol yeah my high school math teacher for 3 years was obsessed with that show! so i'm sure hes sad that its ending but gonna be glad to know whats up & all

The Popcorn King 05-07-2010 12:20 AM

They canceled my fav TV show a while back

The Banana Splits.

Space 05-07-2010 05:29 AM

:rolleyes:...WoW, I am outa touch...I haven't seen any of the ones that you posted, but I guess I would have to watch T.V. I don't have time to watch T.V., except for racing events when I can. I do watch or listen to the world news & it's mostly depressing :(.

I will catch up on T.V. & movies when I retired in about 50 more years...My free time is spent on my connection to the outside world
~> my `puter : ) I never get bored when I have the chance to get online....I love the World Wide `Web and with a few strokes of the keys I can go anywhere....Even in2 Outer `Space...(home: ) :eek::D
Thanks `Brittany for all your contributions to your Monte Carlo Family...I always enjoy read'in what you post....:)

Taz 05-07-2010 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dyonysis (Post 223915)
I am glad Lost is almost over. For 6 seasons, I have been dying to know what the hell is going on, and finally I will have answers 3 weeks from now. At least, I will if J.J. Abrams knows what is good for him....

I hear it's gonna have a Sopranos style ending. Just as they're about to reveal what's really going on, the screen goes black.

As long as they don't cancel the hockey season, Mythbusters, and the weekend automotive shows on Speed and Spike TV.

Dyonysis 05-07-2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 223986)
I hear it's gonna have a Sopranos style ending. Just as they're about to reveal what's really going on, the screen goes black.

As long as they don't cancel the hockey season, Mythbusters, and the weekend automotive shows on Speed and Spike TV.

They wouldn't dare. Abrams would have to go into hiding Salman Rushdie style. The people want answers DAMMIT!

monte07 05-07-2010 05:36 PM

they wont get rid of speed or spikes power block i hope not some of the power block showes have a really good ideas on some things that people over look. like getting more hp or what is a good build for them. on top of that i think the sponsors will be ticked as well because they get advertising if those showes are not around any more there will be a lwa suit. because the major aftermarket companies will no longer have a venue to sell there products and people will also give a back lash to speed and spike.

AwesomeSS 05-07-2010 06:13 PM

I don't have much time to watch TV. The only program I really watch is Top Gear on BBC America and I have to DVR it. Hey JJ The Banana Splits are still on Boomerang on DirectTV!!!!

knightfan26917 05-16-2010 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90 (Post 223914)
...&& it looks like Flashforward is in risk of not returning

Believe this was just recently made official ... FF is NOT returning ... which really sucks.

ALTHOUGH ... while I have watched all of the episodes for the most part, it has been difficult to get back "into it" when it returned a month or so ago now. The long layoff really hurt it, I believe. Since they didn't air episodes for so long, when it returned, it wasn't "in the present" ... we were still in October/November when it returned ... and just now (as of last Thursday) are in April..... If they hadn't given it a hiatus for a few months, I think it would've stayed high in the ratings ... but that's just my opinion.

Modern Family better never be canceled. That better be one that "goes the distance" ... and not be canceled prematurely.....

In the meantime ... I'm ssssoooo glad Friday Night Lights as finally re-emerged!

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Never thought you'd be the one in the darkness now" ... Juice Newton ... 'Old Flame'