Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your #1 Dream Gift from `Santa ? : )

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 05:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

btw, car of my dreams was referring to my 1968 Ford Torino GT... not quite the Monte Carlo The Monte has only needed oil changes an a/c!

Old 11-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

It honestly hasn't been a shock to me the direction this thread has taken after seeing the character of the members within this forum which is a reason I enjoy lingering around each corner, I've only been here for the last half of 09 but I have felt very welcome so thank you to the members..imo the same thread would look much differant on the domain and other sites

Old 11-29-2009, 06:35 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

hmm id like a 03-04 Cobra with a kenne bell on it or for GM to make a new Monte with a LS3 in it, either one of those would be great lol

Old 11-29-2009, 07:21 PM

I'd like peace on earth, a healthier economy, better treatment of our hero veterans/active duty soldiers, and healthier tomorrows for all. For myself I'd like the physical ability and health to turbo my Monty, and enjoy it until the trans goes south or I can get it re built to take the power, lol! I almost forgot, an HP Tuner as well.

Last edited by Wilco; 11-29-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
It honestly hasn't been a shock to me the direction this thread has taken after seeing the character of the members within this forum which is a reason I enjoy lingering around each corner, I've only been here for the last half of 09 but I have felt very welcome so thank you to the members..imo the same thread would look much differant on the domain and other sites
You have been a welcome addition to our MCF family.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
I would like a new Camaro
X2...i'd like a SS/RS!

Old 11-30-2009, 04:57 PM

Michael they have some GORGEOUS SS camaro's here at my local chevy dealership... I went in there yesterday just to screw around and waste time (and I was thinking about trying to trade in my monte JOKINGLY!!! I KID) before I went to the shop to get my axle replaced well i didn't know i was going to the garage on a sunday, they just called and said hey get your butt down here if you want it fixed. So I test drove a 2010 camaro just to say that I drove one. OH. MY. GOD. That thing is SUPER fast, but it handles like CRAP! I mean seriously it doesn't corner half as well as my monte does (either that or I was going too fast), and here's the kicker... GM is offering so many rebates and incentives to buy ANY new GM car, and you get an even better deal if you already OWN a GM vehicle.

Dude was looking my baby up and down and was like well she's a nice monte that's for sure, she's got a lot of mileage on her but i'll give you 4,000 for her if you want to trade her in on the camaro. I was like no thanks I dont like the way it handles.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:54 PM

Sometimes it takes a bit to break in everything on new cars, like the tires, suspension components, etc... New tires can be tricky if brand spanking new.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:57 PM

ok back on topic. what i really want for christmas is my dads and i's house to be paid off and my monty but i rather have the house paid off but equally shared with the house and my monty. moved in with him and got a house together do to past injurys to my self it is kind of hard to see my dad alone because of it. i think it devistated my mom back in 04 when i came home state side thats the last time i seen her is christmas 04 and i was in the hospital. i just would like every thing to be paid off. because my dad is suffering with bad arthritus and i think the house being paid off will make him feel better

Old 11-30-2009, 09:02 PM

got the house it was 140k and we owe around 80k may be less but it feels like it is my fault in a way. that my mom passed but she got hit with cancer and her imune system shut down. but cant think that way she was also in the service when i was a kid i always thaught she was a fighter because she really put the fear of god into me and all the friend that i had. she always said you came in with a time of passion you can go the same way wich is it my god when she said that every one was on the floor in a fetal position saying were sorry dont hurt us but she was pretty cool though loved me and my other brouthers all 5 of us

Quick Reply: Your #1 Dream Gift from `Santa ? : )