Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

You Got Mail : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 01:11 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: You Got Mail : )

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

uh, Space... you got that girl and you're paying attention to the car, heheheh
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ->`Duane, [/align][align=center]Yes, I love cars more then women, (they have a key to turn them on , any time you want to start them `up, & drive them, but more[/align][align=center]importantly, the key will also shut them `off when you just [/align][align=center]dont wanta `Drive: )LOL [][/align][align=center]My g/f is gona `hit me hard when she reads this post : ([/align][align=center]We have been 2gether since we were 5 yrs old : )[/align][align=center]15 years & counting...I do love her more then cars,[/align][align=center]yes honey `Honest : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space, I`m going to beat you when I get home[/align][align=center]4-Sure : )[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/9563AA433A8D4449A447978C52471C01.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-25-2008, 05:54 AM

[align=center]I heard that Member R.J., hired (3) girls to take care of[/align][align=center]his Super Collection of Chevrolets.[/align][align=center]They are living in his guest house, next to his auto storage[/align][align=center]buildings. I heard he is taking video`s of them[/align][align=center]detailing his cars, & things : )[/align][align=center]We envy you R.J., 4-Sure [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]I wonder what type of sponge/auto soap she is using ? [/align][align=center]I also think her shorts must be to small : ) or[/align][align=center]she`s drink`in 2 much with R.J.
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/1ACF32B40DC44C78A8CE6CA0D7104C72.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Sure is gett`in HOT 2Day on the MCF Forum[/align]

Old 09-25-2008, 08:06 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

no sucha thing as too short 'Space

Old 09-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I wouldn't mindMiss Simpson here.

She'sdoing a concerttoday where I work.
And no, there's not a chance in hell at getting anywhere near her. Too many security.
But officer Taz (pictured below), can always try. LOL.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:11 AM

[align=center]MCF Moderator `Taz[/align][align=center]"Everything is just a State of Mind, for what are we without[/align][align=center]a `Mind ?, just a body that can`t think, or `Dream"[/align][align=center]Zometimes, `Dreams do come `true, even `if they are `wet ones : )[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Day Dreaming, on the `job[/align][align=center]Never say `never 4-Sure[/align][align=center]Oh, What are you doing back there ? [/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/D76DF6ED1C9140AE925DF175B4716134.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-26-2008, 04:34 AM

[align=center]Someone has to Drive/Maintain `it.[/align][align=center]`KidSpace gets the assignment : )[/align][align=center]We all have to do, what we all have to do.[/align][align=center]Somethings we do are `fun : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It`s a great ride, but I would rather be driving a Monte Carlo V8 SS 4-$ure [/align][align=center]Trust must be earned, like Respect. Then, one must maintain![/align][align=center]A person is only as good, or bad as the actions of their words `amen
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/3C2ED5E7605A44F28FCF20B2FCFB8EDD.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 09-26-2008, 07:36 AM

5 Year Member

money doesn't bring happiness 'Space. the man with $10 million is no happier than the man with $9 million

i don't believe money really changes a person. i think it brings out their true personality. i believe this lexus would do that to you if anything would, but yet you're sticking by what you believe in, you haven't changed a bit it's good to know.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:39 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

money doesn't bring happiness 'Space.

i don't believe money really changes a person. i think it brings out their true personality. i believe this lexus would do that to you if anything would, but yet you're sticking by what you believe in, you haven't changed a bit it's good to know.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Duane,[/align][align=center]I don`t have money, or a lot of material possesions, but I have people in my life that have taught me the good, & the bad[/align][align=center]that money can do in ones life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have learned growing up around99.9% of[/align][align=center]elderly people, that the most important thing in ones life[/align][align=center]is good health.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do believe that money provides security, and material things,[/align][align=center]but I also would choose good health over $`s.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have met many affluent kids my age, and they never[/align][align=center]seem happy with life, and always seem to want something better[/align][align=center]then they presently have.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The older I become, the more I am understanding all the[/align][align=center]teachings of my grandfather, and the elders that influenced[/align][align=center]my being/my life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really like the Lexus SC, & its a super ride, but I still[/align][align=center]prefer to drive our BeachBums old Honda and not worry[/align][align=center]about someone hitting it, or doing damage to it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Bum`s, & I know that we are waydifferent then the rest,[/align][align=center]and have been protected from the elements of larger cities.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]All of us have been raised by our grandparent, or older[/align][align=center]relatives, and I think their influence/wisdom kept us on the[/align][align=center]right roads in life. Yes, we have been in trouble, but we have[/align][align=center]never stolen, or purposely hurt anyone.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We have been taught that we must give `up to get, and[/align][align=center]that if we have a dream, and we make a good plan, [/align][align=center]we can act it outand succeed. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I am giving `up, and working my plan.[/align][align=center]If I everwon the lotto, I would invest it wisely, get a new[/align][align=center]09 ZR`1 and share with those in need.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really believe that no one is promised a 2morrow, and that we[/align][align=center]each have to make the most of our present ~ the Now![/align][align=center]I do my best to Master my Time, so that I can Master my life.[/align][align=center]Not EZ sometimes, but its my plan.[/align][align=center]It takes a lot of energy todo the best that you can `do.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do think everyone changes on their journey of `life,[/align][align=center]some change for the better, and some for the worse : ([/align][align=center]I hope that my changes are for the good.[/align][align=center]WoW, `Amen[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of my words a Happy Day/Life[/align][align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/E824130E8BE242969C1604BC2818A7E2.gif[/IMG]

Old 09-27-2008, 06:37 AM

[align=center]Would you be nervous driving someone elses expensive car ?[/align][align=center]I am, because of all the careless drivers I have been encountering.[/align][align=center]There is a price to pay for being trusted : )[/align][align=center]I would prefer driving my own 4th Gen Monte SS[/align][align=center]4-$ure[/align][align=center]I really dolike the retractable hard top on the Lexus SC[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of my post a Happy Day/Life[/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/A1C0ED0A7E1C4150B5CBA1AB9A5CAF91.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/F5397FFDF7FD44498664B7778303C140.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-27-2008, 07:33 AM

5 Year Member

i feel nervous driving someone elses cheap car.

i think you need to listen to your grandfather when he tells you to buy a newer Monte Carlo, such as an LTZ even though you really want an SS......

wait until after you graduate college, got a good job, and Chevroletactually releases that Camaro, then buy an SS Camaro

Quick Reply: You Got Mail : )