Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Yayee

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

This screams intelligence

Old 12-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

people people please calm down, while it may not be a good idea it is his choice. we can only hope he dont do anything dangerous or stupod but at the end of the day our words may not affect him. just be safe dude

Old 12-20-2014, 09:54 PM

Wouldn't top 170.
Became pretty much a crawl after 160, im surprised but holly smokes the fun/risk factor gets you're blood pumping.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Habbibie
Wouldn't top 170.
Became pretty much a crawl after 160, im surprised but holly smokes the fun/risk factor gets you're blood pumping.
Video or it didn't happen.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:52 PM

No videos bro. Nor am I ever planning on posting one of me breaking some serious rules. I got two lawyer siblings one is already practicing and one in the works, both strongly advices agensit evedince going public.if You want i had a go pro cam mounted in the car, you're in Wisconsin, next time you pass by the Chicago area PM me, i'll show you the car personally and show you the video and a few others of my kills/losses.

Old 12-21-2014, 12:05 AM

Good Morning `Henry,
Thanks for your entertainment thread on the MCF,
plus adding to the activity with your adventures.

"Your posted words paints the picture of you"

I paint some great pictures in my mind also
Sorry for your loss of $4K (WOW)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Old 12-21-2014, 01:30 AM

Lmfao, you guys go back to "my car broke, pls help" threads now.

Ps. Some here should go out and live it up a little, seriously like you guys have a **** stuck so far up the *** you can't do anything but walk a straight line.

ROFL

Old 12-21-2014, 01:49 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Habbibie
Ps. Some here should go out and live it up a little, seriously like you guys have a **** stuck so far up the *** you can't do anything but walk a straight line.

You're a d-bag, go find a BMW **** forum and brag to them about your wannabe car....Oh, never mind, you've probably already tired that and got shut down and now you're here trying to get some attention......I've been here long enough to see people like you, I wouldn't waste my time with you.....FAIL, see ya..........Make a poll and see how many people actually give a zhit about your stories....

Old 12-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Not to try and start even more but everytime you post something on this forum you cause nothing but issues or say you did this redicuolus stuff. Guess what I did 200 mph in my monte but sorry I don't have videos. Come on man, don't put this stuff on here and there is nothing wrong with helping people out with actual problems that exist. Just saying which it seems everyone here agrees with. That's not cool to say stuff about people on this forum that actually help each other.

Old 12-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member

I understand the Long Hours, being BEAT at the end of Every Day, and spending that first day off in bed cause you're too tired to do anything! And I understand the friendly competition between friends. But consider this, Top speed is not important. You can, under the very right conditions, get a Smart Car to 125 or so mph. But it would take an hour to get it to that speed.
What really matters is how long it takes for your car to get to the speed you want to go. aka Torque! 0-175 in 2 miles? Not impressed. 0 - 175 in a quarter mile? That's Impressive! Driving around a track made for hi speeds at 175 in a mostly stock car? Cool! Widowing your wife at 175 while trying to be the Top Gun of your group of friends? Devestating!
You must do what you feel you must. And I hope things turn out exactly how you plan, you get this bug out of your system. And you never feel the need to do this again.
Looking forward to YOUR posting on how things turn out!!!!!