Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

WTF - Can You Believe This!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default WTF - Can You Believe This!!!

I went into today's management meeting feeling ok... My numbers were not my best, but I still maintained the #1 Ranking with a power ranking of 103%.

So when the meeting was over... I was surprised with this...

So I ask you... If you were merging two operations together, who would you fire... I guy that was #7, or the guy who was #1. Why of course, you fire the #1 guy because he does not hang out with you, or comes to your parties. So while I thought my #1 ranking month after month was a true measure of my abilities and success, I learned today, it is better to be #7 and kiss the GM's asre on a continuous basis!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 06:06 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: WTF - Can You Believe This!!!

Wow Craig, sorry to see you got the boot.

Maybe you should have went to more of the company parties and had private "Parties" with the boss's wife while he worked?

Old 02-01-2008, 06:11 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

thats crazy.....

thats why GM profits are slumping and toyota is rising to take their place.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:30 PM

that bites a big one craig goes to show **** kissers always gets the upperhand or shall i say upper cheak.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:07 PM

Unbelievable!
That's all I can manage to say.
Sorry they showed you the door, Craig, there must be something political happening.
I can't see letting the Number-1 Guy get away and keeping the guy who ain't close to being in the top three.
Forrest Gump could figure that one out!

Old 02-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Geez, that blows big time, Craig!

While you guys do have a good point with #7 kissing ****, I think the GM might have seen you as a threat to his job.

You've certainly had your share of problems with that place. Including the service department.
Hopefully you find something very soon, and can put that place in your past. Considering your consistant high ranking, it seems you shouldn't have too difficult of a time.

Next time you may want to throw a party or two. LOL.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Well... I need to be at a dealer that can provide me with at least 90+ opportunities a month, instead of 31, or only $29,357 gross or $2,935.70 + $866 + $300 car allowance or $4,101 in monthly income.

Old 02-02-2008, 01:07 AM

Wow that really is bad. However on the positive side BLACK ATTACK i just happened to watch one of you vids on streetfire.net and all I have to say is your car sounds like a BEAST, it is awesome. Reminds me of my buddys WS6 TA.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:25 AM

[align=center]Hi `Craig,[/align][align=center]I was sorry to read that your services were not needed[/align][align=center]anymore by your company.[/align][align=center]I wish you good luck on seeking employment in a position[/align][align=center]that provides you security, and happiness.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A small detour on your `journey of life.[/align][align=center]I'm sure with your talent, and abilities that you will[/align][align=center]move on to better opportunities.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We learn from our past, and move on to our future.[/align][align=center]I wish you a good future.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Quick Reply: WTF - Can You Believe This!!!