Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Wow, that's all I can say

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Default RE: Wow, that's all I can say

wierd

Old 04-21-2008, 09:22 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Judging by the fact that the guy that posted the video has the name of "nottasrt4" and the car looks extremely similar to a SRT-4 I'm going to hazard a guess and say that it's probably a SRT-4.

I think the fake blower is what was the most upsetting to me, I mean, a fake blower scoop on a higher performance import?

I saw the video after following the link in someone's post on some other ricer making fun of video, when I saw the camera turn around the first time and give me a shot of that wing I couldn't help but laugh.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:30 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

man.. anybody with since knows his engine isn't mounted that crooked lol

Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: black04monteSS

No takers on my exhaust huh? if you hurry up ill even let you pay me so you dont feel like your pullin over on me, haha
really you would be willing to do that for me i will give you my borla and 500 dollars for your stock exhaust as long as it is rusted in at least 4 different spots no more no less. LOL

the car the video is in is with out a doubt an SRT4, my friend has a pretty moded one that will eat me alive if i were to ever race him.

the mustang video is pretty old but funny as hell, The first ever rotary engine with pistons.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:31 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Hey! Stop picking on us Old Guys... We can't run a 3-Mile anymore... We can't bench press 320-lbs., anymore...

We can't get the boy to stand up and salute unless we take a little Blue pill...

We can't pickup a young thing, anymore... Well, unless we shower them in money... Our hair is falling out... Its turning white... Our Chest has fallen so we have man *****... So what do we have? Our cars!!! rotflmao

Speak for yourself. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

To all MCFs members. On april 24, 2008 a fund will be set aside for Craig.

He's getting older and can't handle his SS Monte anymore.

You can send donations to:
RJ Lynch
Dayton, OH 45377

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

ORIGINAL: rj
Hey! Stop picking on us Old Guys... We can't run a 3-Mile anymore... We can't bench press 320-lbs., anymore...We can't get the boy to stand up and salute unless we take a little Blue pill... We can't pickup a young thing, anymore... Well, unless we shower them in money... Our hair is falling out... Its turning white... Our Chest has fallen so we have man *****... So what do we have? Our cars!!! rotflmao

Speak for yourself. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
To all MCFs members. On april 24, 2008 a fund will be set aside for Craig. He's getting older and can't handle his SS Monte anymore.
You can send donations to:
RJ Lynch
Dayton, OH 45377
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Hey... Being 50 has its advantages too...

I went to pick up my daughter at school, I pulled into the parking lot hot (50 ish) and then nailed it, then slapped it into 1st and pulled next to the curb like a Nascar race. My daughter jumped in and then a Washtenaw County Sherrif pull along side, and said, "Not very smart!"
"I know, I apologize," I replied.
"Not very smart!"
"I know, Thank you"
"Not very Smart at all!"
"I know, Thank you."

I put my car in gear and he pulled off to the side, to let me pass him. I pulled out real nice and slow. If I was a kid, he would have wrote me up for a multitude of offenses - Speeding, Careless Driving in a School Zone, Squeeling the tires, etc.

Age does have its advantages, because I was guilty, guilty, guilty.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:33 PM

the car the video is in is with out a doubt an SRT4, my friend has a pretty moded one that will eat me alive if i were to ever race him.
Eh, I saw a nicely modded one run at the track.... frickin 13's?! That's all? Hope your friend can tune, cause this guy COULDN'T lol =)

And, you're right, I am going to guess SRT4 as well... I thus retract my previous statement that it was perhaps a turbo celica.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:06 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Remember........ I turned 50 a few weeks ago.

Age does have its advantages, because I was guilty, guilty, guilty.

A few years ago, I was coming home in one of my '57s one friday night. The one with the flames on it. I was driving down the street minding my own business and see a city cop headed towards me. The light was green and I made a right hand turn, using my signal of course. (in Ohio it's legal to make a right turn on red, by the way)

At the next corner the light was green. But I slowed down so the cop could catch up to me. I mean I almost had to come to a complete stop in the street so the light up ahead would turn red and I would have to stop for it so the cop could catch up.

He pulls up beside my '57 and looks in. I guess the ol guy behind the wheel was enough to convince him I wasn't out looking for a street race.

The look on his face when he saw me was priceless.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH *snort* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! *sigh* *sigh* WOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HAHA.....HA!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 08:53 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's not as good as this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoZa6PhDyZI

I'm not good with a manual but even I know if you realize you missed a shift, put the clutch back in you moron.

Quick Reply: Wow, that's all I can say