Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Wiz Kidd's new car?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Default RE: Wiz Kidd's new car?

I really dont like the charger as a modern muscle car because the whole issue i have with it is the extra two doors on it. but i must admit they look freakin sweet as a cop car they are switchin over here too in most of the townships but the PA state police haven't got any that i know of.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i still like the magnum more than the charger just looks better

Old 04-28-2008, 05:59 PM

I love those Canadian cars--the decal/paint jobs are sweet...MSP's chargers are nice too, I like them as a cop car. Ford is discontinuing the CV really soon, so I think you'll see a lot more chargers and a lot more Tahoes. Chevy did it right coming out with the police packaged Tahoe--I know a lot of departments who like them better than the CV's in acceleration and handling. The Tahoes have a very good high performance suspension underneath of them unlike the Ford Explorers and Expeditions some departments use.

Old 04-28-2008, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: black04monteSS

I really dont like the charger as a modern muscle car because the whole issue i have with it is the extra two doors on it. but i must admit they look freakin sweet as a cop car
X2 like 50 million times

Someone posted awhile back calling them a Magnum Sedan, well that's what I've called everyone I've seen since and my buddies are pickin' it up, so the purple R/T that some chick is driving around here is now a Magnum to our eyes...

Old 04-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Josh...
I was messin around with photoshop.

How's this for ya?

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/DC1D9232782F4521A4351D877E294E25.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: black04monteSS
but the PA state police haven't got any that i know of.
I think the black charger I was was a PA state police car. I dont think any of the townships in my area have any charger police cars. I could be wrong but im pretty sure it was a state police car. It was all black with gold reflective lettering.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 PM

Those are some mean looking cruisers

Old 04-28-2008, 08:35 PM

oh hell yall got it easy you should see the ones here for unmarked.
you cant even see them till you are on top of them . and then it is to late.
but they are driving anythign from trucks to ykons and even the chargers. no markings at all on the out side and only small LED lights on the inside of the back glass if you can see them . witch most of the time you cant till it is to late

Old 04-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Same thing here Mickey.
The Windsor police got all kinds of different unmarked cars, including a couple pick-ups.
The unmarked Hemi Magnum they got is all black with the windows tinted darker than would be allowed for a normal person. The only give away is the strobes in the factory-looking spoiler at the top of the back glass. But I've seen this thing chase after someone. It goes from normal looking black Magnum to Magnum lit up like a Christmas tree. This thing has got red and white strobes hidden EVERYWHERE.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:03 PM

yeah they light up verry well here. to .
But i still say it is intrapment if you can not tell it is a cop at all till it is lit up.
I think they should have to have something on them that is visiabel for at leas tthe traffic cops. I know some need to be invisabel and those i under stand but man the traffic cops need to have somethign on them so at leas tyou have a fair chance.

If your doing wrong yoru doing wrong and hopefully you dont hurt anyone etc...

Quick Reply: Wiz Kidd's new car?