Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Wiz Kidd's new car?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Wiz Kidd's new car?

Seeing Josh's (wiz kidd) new sig reminded me of the new Chargers the local police are changing to from the old Crown Vics.

I know Josh has a Magnum. The police here have a Magnum too, but it's an unmarked, and looks like a regular black Magnum.

These were the best I could do at the time. The cops were watching me, and giving me some strange looks as to why I was taking pics of their car. Had to pretend I was a tourist. lol.

By the way, the police SUV in the background is a Chevy. At least they got the SUV's from the right company.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/BB3567A926204C9185B87E6C304B71A1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/6357098543DA4D058FCDC2B73000FE7E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Wiz Kidd's new car?

I love the push bars on the cop cars, looks really cool, nothing i'd put on my car, but it looks cool still..

what city are you from again?

love the look of the new dodge police cars, looks very mean

Old 04-28-2008, 03:50 PM

[align=center]Breaking News,[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]MCF Moderator `Taz arrested in Canada for taking pic's : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]WoW Mod `Taz, you sure are taking chances to get us[/align][align=center]some pic's : ) [/align][align=center]It would be fun to be a police officer, `if you could get[/align][align=center]paid to race around in a Hemi....[/align][align=center]Great Post, do you need bail/bond money ? lol [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center](note, below research by BeachRiverBum's: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
USA: Dodge Magnum
Michigan Police acquired an entire Magnum fleet (they could be used as rams by their looks) Mod `Wiz on duty below [:-]LOL

USA: Dodge Viper
Texas’ way of welcoming visitors

I wanta be a Texas Viper Ranger : ) LOL
Click below link for Police Cars from around the World[/align][align=center]http://www.concept-cars.org/the-worlds-finest-police-cars.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The below sites has several pic's of what states are[/align][align=center]using the Mag's & Charger's : )[/align][align=center]http://www.allpar.com/squads/police-cars/charger.html[/align]

Old 04-28-2008, 03:55 PM

Wish Wyoming's Charger HP's were that easy to spot, but no, when ever I meet one on the highway I always think it's just some blacked out charger from the front...

Granted all the vinyl is reflective so they're easy to see alongside the road at night.

Hell, the Impala's aren't that easy to spot either.

Edit: Had to re-host the the images.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:02 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

I love the push bars on the cop cars, looks really cool, nothing i'd put on my car, but it looks cool still..
They're pretty soft too, had Dad's Camaro die on my at the 4-Way back home where two highways met, Impala HP came and pushed the car through the intersection and onto the side of the road, asked if I had help coming then left after I said yes.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:07 PM

[align=center]Hi Garrett, you have some great looking police cars,[/align][align=center]but I think you could out run them with your LT3 LOL : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below are times for[/align][align=center]
Dodge Magnum acceleration (2005-2008 models)
[:-]
EnginePower(hp @ rpm)

Torque
(lb-ft @ rpm)

0-60
(seconds)

0-100
(seconds)

top speed
(mph)

EPA
Mileage

5.7 V8[/align][align=center][:-]
340 @ 5,000
390 @ 4,000
0-60:6.4
0-100:16.3
Top Speed:143
17/23

SRT8[/align][align=center][:-]
425 @ 6,000
420 @ 4800
14/20
[/align][/align][align=center]My skateboards faster then the 2.7L V-6,[/align][align=center]but I still haven't figured out how to beat their radio : )[/align][align=center]For Speed Chart on Dodge Mag's +more[/align][align=center]click below[/align][align=center]http://www.allpar.com/cars/lx/magnum-dodge.html[/align]

Old 04-28-2008, 04:40 PM

Oregon State Police has 6 Chargers, two of which are unmarked I believe. Portland has one active marked Charger and one unmarked grey Charger. Clackamus County Sherrif has three marked that I know of and Milwaukie Police has one marked that I have seen.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I saw a black charger state police car the other day. It looked cool but it was so easy to spot its wasnt funny.Oh and Taz, I hate to bust your bubble, but that SUV is NOT a chevy its a ford expedition.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

what city are you from again?

love the look of the new dodge police cars, looks very mean

I'm from Windsor, sorry.

Here's the old Crown Vics they're replacing. The Chargers look much meaner and aggressive, but I gotta admit I like the cooler lookin light bars on the Crown Vic.

I Like that State Trooper Garrett posted.

Here's the Michigan State Police's car:

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/23B0A610F9CC4F8FA9FBEBEA9525A0EE.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yah thats awesome!

i always thought you were up closer to toronto..lol...dont know where i got that from..lol...

Quick Reply: Wiz Kidd's new car?