Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Why no girls?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Why no girls? Because racecar haha don't mind me I'm bored at work

Old 03-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Over the years there's been more females here than you realize. Many of them never publicly revealed their gender. Partly because they didn't want to get hit on by a bunch of guys.
Yeah this ^ haha

The female members are more than welcome here. Guys in general to be more car guys. Girls who just casually like cars (and arnt enthusiasts) in my experience tend to like hondas and mustangs. (Not that our female mustang owners arnt enthusiasts) but your just less likely to find a female who's really into monte carlo's (aka, chevy, beer, nascar, racing etc)

Old 03-18-2014, 08:46 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I used to be really into NASCAR - until they changed all of the rules and started racing Toyotas. It all went downhill for me after Dale Sr. died. I loved the Winston Cup years. All of my favorite drivers from the Winston Cup years slowly started retiring and lost interest. They do race today now and again but only part time.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:01 AM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by LilSeanCB
not sure about in the forum. But I do see more girls driving Montes on the road than guys.
I do notice alot more girls driving Montes than guys, but generally guys are really into the cars whereas there are not that many girls who are really into them...

Old 03-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Us girls are still here, I have not been very active over the winter these passing months. Life has been busy...

Old 03-19-2014, 09:53 AM

Giiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll poweeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr, nah ima guy though.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I used to be really into NASCAR - until they changed all of the rules and started racing Toyotas. It all went downhill for me after Dale Sr. died. I loved the Winston Cup years. All of my favorite drivers from the Winston Cup years slowly started retiring and lost interest. They do race today now and again but only part time.
Same here, after Sr passed and then Wallace retiring, I really stopped watching.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Amy and Mike....
I use to feel the very same way you both do now....

However, Having raced for so many years myself... its hard for me to stay away.... Admittedly, Before my accident I had my foot in the NASCAR door... I use to do some R&D testing for a cpl of the Major Teams... I was one of the fortunate ones in the right place and right time to have been able to do/picked for the R&D testing... Unfortunately I am not at liberty to say who.. Due to a privacy/disclosure contract .. But unfortunately due to the accident and the injuries I sustained.. I am no longer able to do it.. Or able to become an Active NASCAR Driver...
sorry to hijack the thread...
I'm out!

But we definately have the Ladys that love there Monte Carlo's!

Old 03-20-2014, 12:56 PM

There are more women here now than when I first joined. There used to be one who was quite active(she may still be but I can't recall her name). She started her own detailing business and was somewhere from the Southern US.

Either way, look around and I am sure you will find some. Or maybe someone's username has scared them all away. Don't ask whose, I have no idea

Last edited by kweef; 03-20-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:34 AM

New here and I am Woman

I love NHRA ( I will tolerate NASCAR) , I love them fast and Loud. Mods are in the Works for my 06 SS as well. Had a 7.3 Ford which was my Baby and loved that black Smoke ...but it was time for something else. Had a Z34 before and loved it so it made sense to get something in that Direction again. After NO luck in looking at V6, I found this Beast by PURE LUCK ! And Bought her the next Day....and the day after we had SNOW ! Go figure but being we are in Michigan it didn't matter, she drives just fine in Snow ( I am pretty sure its because I am so darn good in driving in this !! LOL) However IF IT EVER warms up she really needs a BATH !

I am not afraid of a bunch of rowdy Guys .. rather hang out in the Garage then in a Mall

Quick Reply: Why no girls?