Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

? Whose your favorite Football Team ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 04:44 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question ? Whose your favorite Football Team ?

Hi Member's,
Whose your favorite Football Team ?

College or `Pro
or
Both ?
Name:  j8oo8.gif
Views: 26
Size:  1.54 MB

Please post & share & make `Friends
Who is going to be the Winner's this year ?
Post & let us know ?
Start a MCF Football League ? ?

NFL Teams

ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Sports

Last edited by Space; 09-13-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:30 AM

Hi Member's,
I have not had the opportunity to watch or keep up on pro or college football , but everyone in the warehouses are into the games & they have a poll ? Contest...

I've only been to H.S. Football games a few times, but I enjoyed.

Did you play football in High School or College ? Post & let us know about it `OK...(pic's are a +)

The Bum's & I growing `up would play football on the beach

Old 09-13-2014, 06:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

I grew up watching NFL pretty much my whole life. My parents really pushed me as a kid to like their fav team (mom: Giants, Dad: Bills)
But i picked my own in 2nd grade, and I've been a huge Miami Dolphins fan since!

Old 09-13-2014, 06:44 AM

Hi `Devin & thanks for being the first to post on this thread You were a independent/rebellious child to choose your own team > LOL

I hope that you enjoy the football season & that your team does great

Boston.com

• MiamiHerald.com ‎- 9 hours ago
    Throw in Robert Woods, who clocked a 4.5 coming out of college, and the Dolphins on Sunday could be covering the fastest group of wideouts ...

Last edited by Space; 09-13-2014 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:15 AM
Thumbs up >Make a post & `be a MCF Winner<

Team `MCF

Half `Time Show

`Winner's

Smoke those tires on your
Monte Carlo
&
Get to the Goal Line

Name:  07-2-04-Cheerleaders.gif
Views: 1420
Size:  1.88 MB

Last edited by Space; 09-13-2014 at 08:46 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:24 AM

Where's everyone at ?
No MCF Football Fans ?

Old 09-14-2014, 08:51 AM

The Greatest Player of All Time From Every NFL Franchise

By Gary Dudak Sep 10, 2014

If you are a fan of an NFL team, you undoubtedly have a favorite all-time player. Your favorite player is often the guy you consider the greatest to ever put on your team's uniform. You may even consider fighting to the death to defend your choice. Well, let the fighting begin. Based on players' careers, popularity and success, we have declared the greatest players of all time from every NFL franchise (with a bonus nod to the former Houston Oilers). Who is the greatest Chicago Bear ever? The greatest Pittsburgh Steeler? These answers, plus 31 more, are all on the map below.

Old 09-14-2014, 11:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

That the one. That's my favorite team

Old 09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
Question If NFL Players Were Cars ?

If NFL Players Were Cars

Posted on 14 September 2014 by † Jeff Perez

Football season is back boys and girls. And while week one of the NFL was definitely a doozy for all involved, week two promises to be even more exciting.

Football season is back boys and girls. And while week one of the NFL was definitely a doozy for all involved, week two promises to be even more exciting.

But as I was watching the season openers, I was curious — what kind of cars would these guys be? You know, if they magically transformed into cars and started taking to the streets. After literally minutes of research, I concluded that these six players do indeed have automotive counterparts. Here they are:
Peyton Manning: Toyota Camry

There’s nothing flashy about Manning’s game. It’s simple, straightforward and puts up a lot of numbers. Manning is essentially the epitome of what everyone imagines a quarterback to be.
So obviously his automotive counterpart would be a Toyota Camry. There’s nothing flashy about the Camry either, but it puts up big sales numbers and is probably the most reliable car on the market. You’d want a Toyota Camry on your fantasy team.
PHOTOS: See More of the Straightforward Toyota Camry
Chris Johnson: Scion FR-S

Back when Johnson was the star running back of the Tennessee Titans, I might have considered him to be more of a high-end sportscar with that open field speed. But the aging RB has lost a lot of his downfield quickness. The good news is that he can still make enough nasty cuts to make defensive lineman miss.
Sort of like the Scion FR-S. It may not be the fastest car on the grid, but when you drive it, you realize that the FR-S is one of the best to take around corners. Sharp, precise…and not that fast. Just like Johnson.
PHOTOS: See More of the Quick Cutting Scion FR-S
J.J. Watt: A Tank

If you watched the Houston Texans play last week, you knew exactly what J.J. Watt’s automotive doppelgänger would be. A freakin’ tank, obviously. This guy just runs over offensive lineman like they’re Geo Metros.
Sam Bradford: Range Rover Sport

I’m sorry, Sam. I’m so sorry.
Johnny Manziel: Volkswagen GTI

Johnny Football may not have won over Browns’ coach Mike Pettine week one, but the talented youngster might have some playtime week 2. Like the GTI, he’s quick, nimble, and not afraid to be a little boisterous.
PHOTOS: See More of the Nimble Volkswagen GTI
Tom Brady: Ferrari 458

Like Manning, Tom Brady’s game is pretty straightforward. But off the field, Brady’s lifestyle might be a bit less humble than Manning’s. A supermodel wife, a regular at red carpet events, and probably one of the nicest abodes one has ever seen.
He’s like a Ferrari 458 — suave, sophisticated, and sometimes — seemingly for no reason at all — he and the whole Patriots team just crash and burn. (i.e.: Last weekend).
PHOTOS: See More of the Luxurious Ferrari 458

click ^

Last edited by Space; 09-14-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

Mines are the new England Patriots hands down. Been my tea. Every since they beat the Eagles in the super bowl around 10 years ago..I have up on my hometown teams since then smh lol

Quick Reply: ? Whose your favorite Football Team ?