Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>Who has the Biggest One ?<

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking >Thanks Twin `Dale<

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
EVERYBODY LIKES Me
REALLY I THINK THEY ARE MOST INTERESTED IN ME (Edit: )BUT, ARE TO SHY TO SAY.
>LOL> Thanks Twin`Dale, you are very entertaining 4>Sure

Old 03-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
>LOL> Thanks Twin`Dale, you are very entertaining 4>Sure

It would appear you put your own words to this. that's cool.
EVERYBODY LIKES THAT CAR AND ITS A 5TH GEN. MONTE TOO.............. (I don't own it)
REALLY I THINK THEY ARE MOST INTERESTED IN MY FAN CLUB BUT ARE TO SHY TO SAY.
Let me tell you the story of this event the Chamber of Commerce in this little town asked me to bring in the Car and take photo's with the attendees of the Car show 4th of July. They asked for a Charity Donation for it ( Make a wish) I think? The ladies were there to do the same thing. So the fellow who owns the car was telling me about them. But I could never get a break to go see anything, (I was stuck.) Pretty soon these Beautiful girls come strolling up the street. I am like Wow.!! They walked right up to me standing there looking me right in the eyes,(sunglasses) 3 of the 7 asked how much I would charge to take a picture with them? (Whoa Sally?!? ) When I am in character I mess with everybody. So I said $25.00 they said: Wow we only get $12. all a big joke on my part I never charge for a photo. If I did I could sponsor a Race team for a season with all the ones I have had taken with people, and they ask me! So on there Website this was the photo you clicked on to go to all the Car show stuff, and they referred to me as the Fan club photo. Hence the reason I use that phrase.
Now one thing you should notice is where I have my hands, a very respectable location, they were all about the same age as my daughter at that time.
Now you should also know they were very flirtatious, and posed sometimes very provocatively. Needless to say they commanded attention where ever they went that day.
Nice girls, once in a while I will bump into one some where, they recognize me. But I usually can't recall them, maybe its cause they are dressed different?
One day I am going to meet a woman who can read minds instantly and she is going to slap the stuffing out of me!!!

Anyway thought you ought to know that! It has never been about me, But only for Charities!!

Old 03-14-2015, 12:06 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

We only buy Samsung TVs - 60" LED in the family room, 42" LED in the spare bedroom, 46" (I think) smart LED in the master bedroom and a 19" LED in the kitchen.
Top shows are almost anything on the Velocity Channel or Mecum/Barret Jackson auctions on what ever channels they are on and BBCs Top Gear (the orginal UK one).