Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Who do you Really Trust ?
No One in my life
5.00%
One person
15.00%
two
15.00%
three
5.00%
More then 3 (You are a lucky person) 4-Sure
25.00%
Just alien beings (LOL)
5.00%
My God
15.00%
Everyone
5.00%
Me
10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

>Who do you Trust ?<

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 07:49 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question >Who do you Trust ?<

Hi Member's,
Who do you really trust ?
How many in your `life ?
Why ? Why not ?
Please vote/post/share > Thank You!

trust
trəst/
noun

• firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

• "relations have to be built on trust"

Old 03-23-2014, 09:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I guesss when it comes down to the brass tacks in life the only person I really trust is myself. No one will really embrace the situation your in more than yourself. I have trusted people in the past to handle my money etc. and it always go amuk. Things go missing etc. and it's usually someone who knows you enough to get close to you. So I keep the criticals locked away and only let down my guard so much. Seems to work out better that way. least I don't lose again, learned my lessons and remembered them.

Old 03-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Lightbulb "Trust `Me" ? ?

"Speak True & Act your Words" amen >`Space

Old 03-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Question "2 Trust or not 2 Trust > That is the Question?<

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
I guesss when it comes down to the brass tacks in life the only person I really trust is myself. No one will really embrace the situation your in more than yourself. I have trusted people in the past to handle my money etc. and it always go amuk. Things go missing etc. and it's usually someone who knows you enough to get close to you. So I keep the criticals locked away and only let down my guard so much. Seems to work out better that way. least I don't lose again, learned my lessons and remembered them.

Thanks `Greg for being the first to post/share on this thread topic.

I do believe that a person must have 100% trust in themselves, before they are capable of trusting others in their life. I am really blessed with a close knit Beach Bum Family that I trust 100%. Many have faded away to another level, but the remaining I trust with my life/$'s/secrets & any of my possessions.

I find it sad as I travel my journey of life that many don't trust anyone or even themselves. I also believe that one must love themselves, b-4 they can love another.

I think this thread will be interesting & reveal what other member's post on the topic of trust in 2day's World.

Thanks `Greg for all your great contributions to your Monte Carlo Family Oh, I can borrow your Monte for the weekend ? (LOL)

I wish all Peace/Love/Happiness & trust on your journey's of `Life.`amen

Old 03-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Lightbulb "Future MCF =Word of the Day="

Old 03-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Space, this is one I cannot answer in the Pole. I was picked on, Bullied, until I was 18. My parents were separated when I was young. Mom worked hard to support 4 kids, of which I am the oldest. With no one to look up to, I could only trust myself.
Thru the years, I've learned to trust others for Specific reasons. I trust my Mrs. She takes car of me even though I make it hard for her. I trust the guys at my local Pep Boys. They know my level of knowledge and my knowledge of my car. The don't try to pull the wool over my eyes.
There are others I trust, for other reasons. But I can count them on my fingers.
Trust is earn. How to trust and who to trust is a lifetime lesson.
This is a Great Pole Question! Unfortunately, for me the Pole is too vague. Thus, this long rely to answers the question. I guess I have trust issues and working thru them is a life long job. I've been higher!

Old 03-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

I have some good friends. But who do I trust? Trust to me, is some one that will put their live on hold for you, do what is best for you (even though you may not like it)

I trust wifey completely. 15 years ago I quit a good paying job, had no job prospects and moved from Santa Cruz Sunny California to winter wonder land Michigan. To be with Ronda we only met once but had conversed for 6 months prior on the internet.

I was a financial wreak at the time, she paid off all my debts cuse she trusted me.
I turned over all my pay checks to her. She gave me an allowance (and still does) to mod my car, buy her gifts ect... I am now in a position where I can retire, have a kool looking ride, own a house and be almost debt free (We only have the house payment now)
If left to my own devices I would live in a tent, own a corvette and be paying 25% interest on it.

Why would I not trust this woman?

Old 03-23-2014, 11:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Admittedly,
Its hard to put trust in just 1 person let alone many....

I would like to think I can trust all of my friends...but as mentioned before only time will tell if there "Trust" worthy! I do have some very longtime friends that I would trust with my life.. (If it came down to it) ... But, I only have a few of those that I can count on one hand... I do however, have many aquaintances.. That say there my friend.. But time is the only thing that will divide the trusty ones from the others.

I will say...
For all those I have met and yet to meet here on the MCF in person I do however, consider my friends!

Space..
You have definitely been a friend to not only me but to everyone here on the MCF!
Thanks for being such a Great Friend!

Old 03-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Zen

I trust me.Not much into trusting too many other people now a days.When I was in the Marines I had a whole company I could trust(even the guys I didn't like)But times have change an so has a lot of people

Old 03-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

I pretty much only trust my parents and my girlfriend. It's hard to trust many people in life because you just never know what could happen. I use to trust some of my friends but that ended pretty quickly. It seems it is better to trust no one now a days.

Quick Reply: >Who do you Trust ?<