Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Whats your profession?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 12:48 AM
Default RE: Whats your profession?

I am a Master Sergeant in the United States Air Force, been in the uncle's service for 18 years. I am a crew chief on RC-135's. I have "crewed" various models of this aircraft and glad that I joined. It has been the greatest experience ever.

Old 12-22-2006, 01:22 AM

I work forCharter Communications as a Broadband Lead for Centeral USA. Before I worked for Bridgestone/Firestone, Checker Auto Parts, Bumper to Bumper. And did i mention I am still working on my damn psychology degree. This 7 year program for college sucks, but there is no compromise for having fun! Drink up!

Old 12-22-2006, 06:12 AM

ORIGINAL: FoxintheDen

I work forCharter Communications as a Broadband Lead for Centeral USA. Before I worked for Bridgestone/Firestone, Checker Auto Parts, Bumper to Bumper. And did i mention I am still working on my damn psychology degree. This 7 year program for college sucks, but there is no compromise for having fun! Drink up!
Good Lord. I work there as an HSI rep.... for the time being.

Old 12-22-2006, 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

ORIGINAL: FoxintheDen

Good Lord. I work there as an HSI rep.... for the time being.
Now that is funny stuff!

Old 12-23-2006, 12:01 AM

Can't believe I've never seen this post before. Anyway, right now I am a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps, I am a logistician. I mostly deal with Intelligence and Operations Planning/Coordination. But I do other stuff on the side...yay! Before that my brother and I owned/operated 3 little coffee shops out of Reno, NV...and it was good times, I wouldn't mind going back to it. As soon as I am done here, I'm actually moving to Alaska to finish my degree...Chemistry with a side of Molecular Physics...interesting stuff I must say. So that's where I'm at right now. Oh yeah...and I moderate the single greatest Monte Carlo Forum on the face of the planet...don't get paid for it though, but I don't need to...it's a privelage of it's own.

Old 12-23-2006, 11:21 AM

Wrench turner for UPS........
30 Year mechanic.....
I just wish it was all with UPS...... I would have been retired by now or close to it.....
Now I got 8 more years to go and can retire at 55.

Old 12-23-2006, 02:04 PM

I'm a retired J.B. Hunt OTR (over the road) Truck Driver since July of this year.
I should be driving my "Black Beauty" Monte more !!
[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-25-2006, 09:50 AM

well i can join in on this i guess.
I M a Photographer now this comes after drivign truck for the last 12-14 years on and off. Most of it on the OTR side. I used to carry the camera every where with me and fell in love with the sites i seen and wanted to do it for a livign.

I grew up in a split family. G-Pa was a mechanic and owned his own gas stationa dn machine shop. (this is where i worked in the summers and after school )
Dad had his own Contruction company and did alot of home inprovments. I used to help him out when ever he needed it. but after the station and shop went to the way side due to my grandfathers retierment i started to do it all the time.

after high school i started liek most to go out in the work force and find a life. Well i dint find the one i wanted LOL Could not get ritch quick. Soi went ot Uncel sam and spent 6 whole weeks in Basic tranning till i blew out my knee.

Met the wife and had two rug rats these are the hellions we live with and love more then life it's self. But hey that could change they havent hit teenagers yet LOL
But she is in the Military and so i guess you can say im still in the right way all of the benifits and none of the B.S.,

Adn i mod the only Monte carlo bord i know of.
also am the founder of http://www.K-TownCruisers.com

and presently we are moving back to the states (preping for it) from Germany. we had two great years in this last location and several befor eit in others that were both good and bad.
Now she is Retierd and we have to find real jobs to get a hosue etc... LOL

Old 12-25-2006, 03:54 PM

Mickey, good luck to you and yours in your search for a home and job etc. As soon as you get settled down be sure to give me your new address so I can send you those lights I promised you. I haven't forgotten...and again...good luck in your current conquest.

Old 12-25-2006, 06:37 PM

kool! Thanks!!

i will defently let ya all know where and when we find a house etc... looking forrward to attempting to get a chance to meet some of ya that live in that area of the world. we will just have to set a date and have a party at Monte Jazzes house :-)

Quick Reply: Whats your profession?